2007 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Purchase

by CL 550 Fan from San Francisco | May 28, 2012

This car is fantastic! Luxury, speed and style. My 2007 looks like a 2012 unless you are an enthusiast (like me) and know what minor, and I mean minor changes that were made in 2011. I own the same great car as the 2012 for a lot less money and it turns heads whenever I drive it!

My favorite car

by mtpkts from Greenwich, CT | April 4, 2012

surprisingly excellent in all respects. even gets over 23 mpg on the highway. all friends believe its the $120,000 new version as my car is perfect. the only give aways are the tail pipes. best seat and comfort elements of all my cars including the bmw 760 il. great wheels on my design version.

Ultimate Big Coupe

by Big Money Murph from Brooklyn, NY | July 16, 2010

The Benz CL550 has been my dream car since it dropped back in 2007. I finally picked one up and couldn't be more happy. It doesn't ride like your regular coupe, the wheelbase is huge. Hits bumps like a sedan. Amenities galore so please read the manual. Back seat only for small kids but hey I prefer to enjoy this ride SOLO!

Questions on IDrive and body style

by CL-Crusier from San Diego Ca. | August 22, 2006

I own a 1998sl500,1999cl 500 and a 2003 cl600 and I like different things about them all.1st the 1999 cl 500 is really a cls with 2 doors.Great room in the back yet sportier than a 4 door.The cl600 is a techno rocket with the luxury.The lines are aggressive and have personality.This new body style almost looks like a a new 2 door camary on steriods.I'm not impressed at all and I am definitly dissapointed.While the claims on the old w140 body style missed the point so did this style. The same cls front.This is supposed to be Mercedes Benz show case for the mortals as the New gullwing will be for the gods!Soon to replace the dissapointing SLR (Haven't met requirement of sales). A rich peasant will do nice is this new cl. As for the inside and performance this is a statement of refined beauty and excellence. As for the exterior we have slipped.One last thing, the idea of the Idrive is one of BMW's downfall so why is Mercedes following there lead. As if the cockpit isn't confusing enough. In the final analysis the car is a blast to drive but keep your eyes on the road it comes up quickly.