We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250
Available in 3 styles:  Mercedes-Benz CLA250 2014 shown

Overall

CLA: A beauty

by MBlover from Chennai, India | March 27, 2016

I have been driving the CLA 200 for past one year and clocked around 13 k km and find driving it a pleasure.The looks are great and literally a head turner and this is my 5th Mercedes all the older one s being C class >I was initially worried about the FWD , but i travel a lot on highways and handling , cornering and stability is excellent and as good as a C class>the interiors are classy with moonroof, GPS and Harmon-Kardon entertainment system >fully satisfied with the buy

Great Value - A Winner!

by happy dg from rockland county, new york | December 13, 2015

Amazing car for the money. The car hardly uses gas and has many great standard features. Mercedes treats me as if I bought a very expensive, upscale model. Beautiful car, sporty feel, fun to drive!

Boy is this CLA a good looker.....

by Listerdeena Dumfoot - Wank from Canyon Country, Ca | July 2, 2015

I love the look of my pretty baby Benz more and more.......I'm not in love with the standard 17" wheels as they seem a bit small. Also no sunroof, how can MBZ not include moonroofs on the base model, how ridiculous......hello Audi and BMW always do....I wish her engine was a skosh quieter and for Heaven's sake, why not beef the flooring with much more sound deadening insulation so I don't have to hear any road noise. Other than that, she's a beaut and oh so pretty at night with her LED lights............a little bored of the light blue color but it was used when purchased. Last thing was prior owner left a foul seat odor that is hard to deal with...use imagination, girls

Uses car for Off-roading

Not bad for half a Mercedes

by MikefromCA from California | June 18, 2015

So my father just got me this car for my 17th birthday and I'm very satisfied with it. Coming from our family with 6 Mercedes this is the cheapest and least powerful of them all. My car was about 42,000 and you can tell. The styling is very nice on the outside and the inside is a nice place to sit as well. The ride is pretty harsh but I don't mind that. It reminds me of my dads AMG. The one thing you really can tell that you're in a half of a Mercedes is the noise when you drive. It is very loud and the wheel wells aren't lined this Mercedes "carpet" like dampers to reduce the noise of the road. It's not bad performance wise but the turbo has some lag and it cuts out at about 5,500 rpms. It's a good little car for the money.

Love this car!

by elldann from Philadelphia PA | February 4, 2015

at FIRST I had some trouble maneuvering out of the front seat- it's low to the ground- but that cleared up and everything was perfect. I love the way it accelerates on the highway and is so responsive. Would have been better if they'd put a GPS in it- but everything was exceptional.

reliable

by b22b from baltimore md | December 3, 2014

love the way it drives,reliable so far and gas is ok,,,love the night ambiance in the car,will recommend to a friend, i can not wait to drive 2015 in the coming months

Love The CLA

by Colorado Driver from Boulder, CO | November 26, 2014

I had a CLA250 FWD for a year and a month, and it was great. I just traded it in for a 2014 4MATIC, which dealerships didn't have in stock when I first went to look at the CLA in October 2013. Colorado in the winter does require an AWD car. Overall both handle great, brake exceptionally well, and I love the trunk space! The display does look a bit "tacked on" as most magazine reviews say, but I got used to that quickly. I haven't had any problems at all with the CLA, except a couple of small windshield chips from the highway, so I'd recommend getting the dealer offered windshield guard. Also the front end is too low to the ground, which can scrape the pavement as mine does on my steep driveway if going fast entering a slope.I think most current model MBs have that irritating design. Nonetheless, an attractive and reliable car that I don't regret purchasing!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Benz from Aiken ,SC | November 24, 2014

This is the most Reliable Car I've Owned and it looks awesome. I love driving this car a really fun car to drive the eco feature is very good to save on gas.

After one year with 9000 miles

by denverco from Denver Colorado | November 9, 2014

I purchased this car on the first week on the market. I've driven this car for over a year and I haven't had any issues. I love the ride and look of the car. I was very worried about possible issues with reliability but so far so good without any trip to the dealership..

It's a Love Affair

by GermanCarGuy from Pennsylvania | November 4, 2014

I've put 1,500 miles on my CLA in the last month-and-a-half, waiting for a shoe to drop due to all the negative articles I've read about this car. It has not happened. The car grows more beautiful to me every day. It's a sensuous joy to hand wash this refined work of sculpture. As for the supposedly hard ride, I'm coming from a BMW 328X sedan. The BMW's ride was harsher. I find the ride luxurious - and definitely with the Mercedes feel of "driving the bank vault." I should know; this is my 6th Mercedes over a period of 22 years. I didn't skimp on this car, and loaded it with a number of goodies. I got the brown leather interior. It's beautifully detailed - elegant and masculine. Overall, the fit and finish of the car is superb. The curve of the chrome trim at the base of the windows aligns perfectly in the rear view mirrors. I rarely broke 20 miles to the gallon in my BMW. This car that's barely broken in is getting 26 to 34 MPG in a combination of city and highway driving. So don't believe the naysayers. I've had two adult males of normal size in my backseat. No one hit his head or had to scrunch down. This probably isn't a "family" car. It's a stylish, personal car for a single person or a couple. Right now, I'm still turning back just to look at the car after I hit the lock.