2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love this car!

by elldann from Philadelphia PA | February 4, 2015

at FIRST I had some trouble maneuvering out of the front seat- it's low to the ground- but that cleared up and everything was perfect. I love the way it accelerates on the highway and is so responsive. Would have been better if they'd put a GPS in it- but everything was exceptional.

reliable

by b22b from baltimore md | December 3, 2014

love the way it drives,reliable so far and gas is ok,,,love the night ambiance in the car,will recommend to a friend, i can not wait to drive 2015 in the coming months

Love The CLA

by Colorado Driver from Boulder, CO | November 26, 2014

I had a CLA250 FWD for a year and a month, and it was great. I just traded it in for a 2014 4MATIC, which dealerships didn't have in stock when I first went to look at the CLA in October 2013. Colorado in the winter does require an AWD car. Overall both handle great, brake exceptionally well, and I love the trunk space! The display does look a bit "tacked on" as most magazine reviews say, but I got used to that quickly. I haven't had any problems at all with the CLA, except a couple of small windshield chips from the highway, so I'd recommend getting the dealer offered windshield guard. Also the front end is too low to the ground, which can scrape the pavement as mine does on my steep driveway if going fast entering a slope.I think most current model MBs have that irritating design. Nonetheless, an attractive and reliable car that I don't regret purchasing!

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Benz from Aiken ,SC | November 24, 2014

This is the most Reliable Car I've Owned and it looks awesome. I love driving this car a really fun car to drive the eco feature is very good to save on gas.

After one year with 9000 miles

by denverco from Denver Colorado | November 9, 2014

I purchased this car on the first week on the market. I've driven this car for over a year and I haven't had any issues. I love the ride and look of the car. I was very worried about possible issues with reliability but so far so good without any trip to the dealership..

It's a Love Affair

by GermanCarGuy from Pennsylvania | November 4, 2014

I've put 1,500 miles on my CLA in the last month-and-a-half, waiting for a shoe to drop due to all the negative articles I've read about this car. It has not happened. The car grows more beautiful to me every day. It's a sensuous joy to hand wash this refined work of sculpture. As for the supposedly hard ride, I'm coming from a BMW 328X sedan. The BMW's ride was harsher. I find the ride luxurious - and definitely with the Mercedes feel of "driving the bank vault." I should know; this is my 6th Mercedes over a period of 22 years. I didn't skimp on this car, and loaded it with a number of goodies. I got the brown leather interior. It's beautifully detailed - elegant and masculine. Overall, the fit and finish of the car is superb. The curve of the chrome trim at the base of the windows aligns perfectly in the rear view mirrors. I rarely broke 20 miles to the gallon in my BMW. This car that's barely broken in is getting 26 to 34 MPG in a combination of city and highway driving. So don't believe the naysayers. I've had two adult males of normal size in my backseat. No one hit his head or had to scrunch down. This probably isn't a "family" car. It's a stylish, personal car for a single person or a couple. Right now, I'm still turning back just to look at the car after I hit the lock.

Really nice car for the price!

by Damian from Rockville,MD | October 26, 2014

I've had my CLA for about a month now and I love every aspects of this car. it drives smooth and nice. performance is pretty good. remind that the engine has only 208 hp but it truely works much stronger than that. Overall I'm really satisfied with the car.

Love this car more each day!

by RSM from NJ | September 28, 2014

Superior exterior styling, Interior is well appointed. Controls take a little getting used to but then become integrated into your driving habits, Acceleration is HOT. Handling is enhanced by AWD. Steering feels precise under all conditions. Gas mileage is excellent for a car that puts out 208 HP. I wish it ran on regular but the gas mileage offsets the pain at the pump. Would suggest Comfort suspension. I have had the sport suspension and found it jarring on uneven roads. The run flat tires do not help. Comfort suspension has made a tremendous difference and when I offload the run flats the ride should be truly luxurious. The rear seat is a bit cramped but most people will be comfortable. It is not unlike any smaller car; always some compromise with front and rear leg room when four people are onboard. The trunk is quite roomy. I would recommend the panoramic roof if you have any claustrophobia. It lights up the interior and gives it a spacious feeling, Also recommended is the Premium package and finally the collision assist which lights up yellow and red triangles in the side view mirrors warning you not to change lanes. Overall this car has been a complete pleasure to own and to drive. i actually look forward to my commute!

Someone got the tire info wrong

by noverber charlie love sports cars from Fredericksburg Va | September 16, 2014

Someone said tires are $650 each. You can buy tires for a CLA at Tire Rack for between $125 and $250 each, all day long.

Best value on the road

by Spoiled but with a budget from Annapolis, MD | September 8, 2014

This car has the Mercedes technology, comfort and style with a very reasonable price. Smooth, comfortable ride. Lots of standard options that usually cost you extra. Great appearance! Definitely an eye catcher. Looks sporty but rides like a luxury car.