2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
Available in 3 styles:  2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA250 4dr FWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Love this car more each day!

by RSM from NJ | September 28, 2014

Superior exterior styling, Interior is well appointed. Controls take a little getting used to but then become integrated into your driving habits, Acceleration is HOT. Handling is enhanced by AWD. Steering feels precise under all conditions. Gas mileage is excellent for a car that puts out 208 HP. I wish it ran on regular but the gas mileage offsets the pain at the pump. Would suggest Comfort suspension. I have had the sport suspension and found it jarring on uneven roads. The run flat tires do not help. Comfort suspension has made a tremendous difference and when I offload the run flats the ride should be truly luxurious. The rear seat is a bit cramped but most people will be comfortable. It is not unlike any smaller car; always some compromise with front and rear leg room when four people are onboard. The trunk is quite roomy. I would recommend the panoramic roof if you have any claustrophobia. It lights up the interior and gives it a spacious feeling, Also recommended is the Premium package and finally the collision assist which lights up yellow and red triangles in the side view mirrors warning you not to change lanes. Overall this car has been a complete pleasure to own and to drive. i actually look forward to my commute!

Someone got the tire info wrong

by noverber charlie love sports cars from Fredericksburg Va | September 16, 2014

Someone said tires are $650 each. You can buy tires for a CLA at Tire Rack for between $125 and $250 each, all day long.

Best value on the road

by Spoiled but with a budget from Annapolis, MD | September 8, 2014

This car has the Mercedes technology, comfort and style with a very reasonable price. Smooth, comfortable ride. Lots of standard options that usually cost you extra. Great appearance! Definitely an eye catcher. Looks sporty but rides like a luxury car.

Love the car but it's high maintenance

by Car Crazy from Upstate New York | September 2, 2014

3 trips to the Service Dept and there's only 1000 miles on the car. Got the car in June 2014 and 3 days into driving it, the engine light went on. A software patch was applied that fixed it. This should have been caught at the factory as it was a known issue in April. Then the dashboard started making noise and another trip to Service. It wasn't fixed because I was worried about them removing the dashboard. 9/2/14 and the "Auxiliary Battery Malfunction" error appeared on the dash. Now it needs that battery replaced. I LOVE everything about this car except the fact that I'm constantly taking it in for service. It's definitely high maintenance, a high price to pay to enjoy driving it so much.

LOVE the car

by Northern Nights from Keyes Van Nuys, CA | August 29, 2014

A Mercedes Benz was my dream car. I wanted an affordable and unique style. It is perfect. It definitely stands out from the rest. I love it. The ride is smooth. I do not have any complaints. Right car. Right Price.

Perfect for Emptinesters

by Sensible Driver from San Diego | August 25, 2014

After going back and forth for months (SUV vs Sedan, Gas hog vs. Gas Sipper, Style vs. Functionality, Customer Experience vs Marginal Support, etc) we finally find a vehicle that met all out expectations. The car is right for us. Emptinesters with active lifestyle who don't want the larger vehicle mind-set. First the quality, its first rate - there are no glaring glitchy gimmicks or unnecessary details. Though I do love the ambient lighting. Secondly, 38 MPG without giving up the horsepower and its nimble and surefooted enough to move when you need it too. Who wouldn't love that?! Sure, the ECO system gets some getting used to -- but 38 MPG!! I'm no idiot!! Lastly, the styling and design -- wow, its got great looks, the right lines, the right angles and the right amount of room for us.

Addition Review @ 6600 Mileage

by NK_ATL from Atlanta, GA | July 25, 2014

Overall, the car still hold up pretty well. I have one major issue that I have not yet done anything about it. Actually, I don't know what I can do about it. The problem is the nav screen and all along the center stack are squeaking and rattling over rough roads. It's very annoying at time. I usually hold or squeeze the screen when I drive over certain part of my route because of this issue. Fuel mileage is still pretty good. I went on 3-day GA-SC road trip and I filled up the car twice and once for half a tank. Driver seat already shows a bit sign of wear. No problem. Auto Start/Stop function still works fine. I get caught in a wrong momentum every now and then, which causes the engine and transmission to act out of sync. Like having a hiccup, I can't really explain it. Besides all these little things, I still enjoy my car. It looks great and unlike anything else. Trunk is large. Backseat is limited but accommodating when needed. I am considering trade it in for another one without Multimedia package but add 4Matic system.

Love this car

by New Benz Owner from Louisville, KY | June 29, 2014

I've had the car for several weeks now and driven it for about 1,000 miles. Great handling, power and ride. It looks great and I get a lot of looks. I'm 44 years old and would have never considered a Benz until I stopped in and test drove this car. I'm very happy with the purchase and hope to be driving it for years to come. BTW, it is worth the price..

Beware of gas tank door.

by Tae from | June 13, 2014

I brought my car in April. Last week I noticed my gas tank door was hanging off. I pushed it back on. I took it to the dealer who said the warranty would not replace it. The gas door cover is not bolted on. It is just barely attached and can easily come off if it is pushed too hard. BEWARE!!

Awesome but rough

by 007 from Montgomery TX | May 1, 2014

This car is awesome in every way, exterior, interior, gas milage, power when you need it. My ONLY complaint is that it does not absorb bumps well. The suspension is very tight which is great for handling but rough on your tail bone.