2000 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Available in 4 styles:  CLK-Class 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

Excellent

by Greg from Annapolis, Md | September 7, 2013

I bought my 2000 CLK320 used in 2006. It had 93k miles. It now has 252k miles and I have put almost nothing into it. It always starts, is fast and handles corners well. I still have the original battery in the car. I was hoping to buy a newer version of the same thing but this one keeps running. It still gets in the mid to high 20s mpg. I usually get about 25mpg on my 30 mile commute which is great for a powerful v6. I do not know if the newer CLKs are any good but mine is great.

Great car

by Paul from Cherry Hill NJ | December 16, 2010

.Great car looks like new inside and out. Drove very nice and can see that in was always garage keep. The top is like brand new. Even all rubber gaskets look like new. We actaully where looking for a hrad top C Class but had to check this car out. It is still a consideration we are thinking about.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Sports Car Enthusiast from New York, NY | July 3, 2010

BEST TOP DOWN DRIVING FOR THE MONEY!!! 4.3 V8 HAS LOTS OF POWER, GREAT HANDLING, FAST TOP UP AND DOWN ACTION....

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class