2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Shocked by the Quality, Comfort and Performance

by A Benz Believer from North of Toronto Ontario Canada | April 14, 2014

My wife and I went to a car lot looking to see a sports car convertible. (Honda 2000) This car caught our eye and we took it for a test drive. We were blown away by the quality, subtle looks, power handling and comfort. I'd say shocked is more accurate. I have extensive experience with Japanese cars and thought they had all the bases covered. Well perhaps not. This car is a classy somewhat understated performance touring car that will continue to impress you long after the so called initial thrill is gone. We just drove ours for 4000 miles in 9 days from Ontario Canada to the Florida Keys and i can say without hesitation this is the most fun I've had on 4 wheels! Great ride! Ours has the AMG package, navi, multi disc changer etc. Quite a ride.

Comfortable and roomy

by Nick M from Boca Raton, Fl | January 7, 2014

very reliable, and has maintained its quality feel throughout the years of ownership. Super fast when needed. great gas mileage 32MPG hwy. sporty and super fun to drive. very comfortable and roomy for myself and girl. plenty of room in the trunk. . great sounding stereo with all features you could ask for. Just love this car!

AMG

by spot3 from St. George UT | December 5, 2012

Gerat run around car for where we live in the winter. Fun to drive, sporty and a good ride, even has room for the golf clubs.

THe most beautiful car I've owned!

by Mechita from Naugatuck, Ct | August 25, 2012

I am just so happy with my purchase! I love my new car! It is just what I was looking for! I found it online, this tool was a great help for me.

Great Car

by Benz Lover from Kansas City | August 5, 2012

The CLK500 is an awesome car! Perfect? no.. But considering it's price, I feel Mercedes did pretty good with it. Some of the interior has a cheap plastic feel to it. Mercedes should have carried some of the CL's interior traits over a little bit. I miss some of the things from the previous body style, like the motorized rear entry seats and the exclusive one windshield wiper design. That was a favorite of mine. Power is great, seats are very comfy, ride is ok. Front exterior styling is great with the AMG appearance package. The rear exterior styling needs butched up a bit in my opinion. Love Mercedes' pillarless design on the CLK and also the CL class. I love having 4 windows that roll down also, even though it's only a 2 door car. If driven gently, it does get better MPG than it's given credit for. I get 25 MPG on highway stretches. But drive it hard and your looking at around 12 MPG. That's a V8 for ya though. One negative thing I have to say about it is the noise when the A/C is on auto max cool. It sounds like it's getting ready to take off. But it stays cool that way, so I just turn up the stereo.

Best Car Ever

by Mercedez Driver from Fort Worth, TX | May 29, 2012

This is the coolest car I've ever owned. Performance is like no other car out there. Truly a dream car. Pure luxury but yet very sporty.

Great second sports car

by Loves sports cars from Baldwin | September 19, 2011

So far So good....the Merc CLK500 continues to deliver good sports drive and feel while keeping relative good comfort. you will feel the bumps over uneven roads due to the low profile tires. power is quick and smooth with a nice sound from the exhaust. there are alot of options with this model including Navigation which isnt as good as the Lexus, but gets the job done. for the money I would buy this car again.

Most Fabulous Car

by geefox from Cheverly, MD | September 13, 2011

My original search was simply to find a convertible to have fun during the summer. I discovered my '04 CLK Convertible using Cars.com on Friday evening at 8pm. I was making the purchase Saturday morning by 11am! The car is stunning, extremely well maintained and the price was RIGHT! The dealer also received 3 calls about the car while completing my sale. Cars.com helped make it the easiest car puchase experience I've ever had.

Great Car

by Loved my car from Los Angeles, Ca | July 20, 2011

I was in a major accident and the car was totaled. I walked away uninjureid. The safty features are outstanding. I had alot of fun in that car and a lot of compliments. I loved the handling and performance. The only bad thing about the car is the cost of repairs and maintainance.

Best car I've owned

by MB bert from | July 8, 2011

Glad I purchased, tremendous car. Handling, power for a V6, everything top notch. Convert top attaches super tight, great Bose stereo.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class