2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Available in 6 styles:  2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

CLK320

by BENZO2504 from HARRISBURG,PA | June 4, 2012

I love my CLK32 convertible. I have had it now for 2 months. No problems so far. I plan to drive it all summer , and fall. I will park it during the winter month. This car gets a lot of positive attention.

Reliable Ragtop

by Cool Blue from PA | November 28, 2011

Fun, reliable, and not that expensive. Handling is great and the V6 has enough juice if called upon. Convertibles should be made of cloth and this does it

CLK convertible

by convertible beach guy from Fort Lauderdale, L | October 24, 2011

I have owned three CLK convertibles, starting with a 2001 clk 430, and lastly a CLK 320. I have had absolutley no problems with any of them , never had any expensve issues pertaining to maintaining them--contrary to what some people say. Yes, you have to use more oil than a "regular car," but this car is so worth it. Very comfortable, never had any "wind noise" from the convertible, and you can be fooled at how fast you might be driving as it is so comortable and quiet. I am in the market to buy my forth as I miss the car so much. I am disappointed that Mercedes has discontinued the CLK convertible, replacing it with the E350 convertible, but I will not hesitate to buy a "pre-owned" CLK convertible. It is one of the most comfortable, responsive cars I have ever owned. You will not be disappointed if you find a nice, clean pre-owned unit.

Just Excellent

by CLK Friend from NY | September 11, 2011

This car is not only a very beautiful clasic car, the performance is amazing and it is a very good value for the money.

A Treat for Buyer and Others

by Moe from Tx | September 6, 2011

The most striking thing about the car is obviously the exterior look. I've had kids in the street giggling and poking each other to look at the "cool car" when I'm pulling out of my garage. It's just a really gorgeous car. I've owned my fair share of "boy toys" over the years but this by far is the most "head-turning" toy I've ever owned. With that said, again, those "boy toys" are not reliable for heavy day to day use and long-distance traveling. The Mercedes have so far proved to have been a great investment. I bought it with about 50k miles on the odometer and I haven't spent a dime on it more than gas and oil change. Comfort wise, I've driven it on road trips for up to 500 miles on a stretch, it drives heavenly and when I sat on the passenger seat when my wife was driving, it felt even better. Lots of space for the front seats (not real space in the back seat but enough to take the children in comfort...adults are a bit crowded). The one major fault in the cabin is the lack of sufficient cup holders, with a single cup holder in the whole car, the passenger will be holding their drink for the whole trip not to mention children in the back seat. All in all, I'm very happy I bought this car and I'd definitely recommend it for singles from both sexes and newly married couples who like to travel in style.

Great car!!!

by Great car!!! from Greenwich, CT | September 6, 2011

Beautiful, it is a very reliable, great to drive. Never had a problem with driving in heavy rain or light to medium snow.

A GEM AS SWEET AS A.D.

by KINGSLING from MARYLAND | May 12, 2011

EXCEOTIONAL VEHICLE. IT RESPONDS TO EACH COMMAND AS REQUESTED. THE POWER AND SMOOTHNESS OF OPERATION IS 2ND TO NONE. GREAT PICK UP

Fun driving, Sleak Modern Cpe!

by Maxim from Temecula | May 10, 2011

This is my 4th mercedes and I can't believe how much it is improved over last model. The options are amazing, the ride is so quick and stable. Controls and climate work like magic. It is almost like covertable when no center bar windows are down! At first I was not sure, but you fall in love with the car every time you drive! You will be going to garage just to sit and play with it! It is so luxury!

Fun to drive

by MB fiend from Navarre Beach, Fl | May 8, 2011

This car, (CLK500) is fun to drive, has all the power you'll ever need and is a standout in any crowd. A very solid car that feels like a sedan with the top up with very little external noise. With the top down it's even better. Living in Florida the hot summer days are too much for the top to be down but the air conditioning system works and feels the same as driving in a sedan. Very little difference. Car feels best on a summer night or a low humidity day in the 70's. The extra lining in the convertible top works wonders. I will keep this car for a long time.

Pretty Good

by Carz from Balt, MD | March 8, 2011

This is a good convertible with lots of power. It is also spacious for what it is. I have owned this car for two years and it has been reliable. The pros are: 4 people can ride comfortably, great pickup, classic styling, and affordable when purchased used. The cons: the top can rattle, the seats squeak, one cup holder, expensive tires. I have had MB service look at these issues and they correct them but always return in a few months. If you can live with some quirks this car will please.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class