2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

CAR OF MY DREAMS

by SHINE from PA | September 5, 2013

After sitting down with the salesman "Tommy", he informed me that my credit would only allow me to purchase a car lower than the price of another car that i was looking at. i felt a little "disappointed", so i purchased a 2005 honda accord. "Tommy" Stated that, as long as i made the payments on time, my credit would go up in 6 months and i would be able to trade the car in that i bought and they (Autosource) would find me the car that i wanted at that time. i must be honest, I DIDN'T BELIEVE THEM! I returned 8 months later after making all of my payment on time and AUTOSOURCE DID WHAT THEY SAID! NOW I'M IN MY 2009 MERCEDES C 300 AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! THANKS TOMMY!!

AAA- PLEASURE!

by grandpa from port chester new york | February 5, 2013

i started looking for a safe, reliable inexpensive used car for my grand daughter. i was recommended to bianco auto sales by a friend of my son in law that had bought a very reliable truck from there. well on my budget i wasn't expecting much. well i hardly ever write in on much of anything, but i have to tell you the selection of beautiful clean cars in my price range was about the only problem i encountered. FRANK and ED couldn't have been more accommodating and nice. they took there time and let my grad daughter drive a few.i was dreading going car shopping but now i kinda like it, especially that bianco made me see that i can afford a beautiful mercedes for my little princess thank you, grand-pa

Benz- cls 500

by Todd from St. Louis, MO | December 20, 2012

Great, good looking car. This car is one the best luxury cars I ever drove. Heated and chilled seat.

best overall vehicle

by jboyanderson from philly | November 29, 2011

The CLS 500 is the best car i have drove! the handling is amazing and look rivals the porshe's, aston martins and bentley's. I constantly get compliments! i cant tell you how great this car is! you have to experience it for your self. In my opinion its one of those cars that will always look great 50 years from now!

mercedesbenz

by bb from lusbymd | June 4, 2011

excellent good. i love it i want to buy more. i would tell a friend.it is cool then a Jeep.i luv it.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

So far, so good

by MercedesCLS500 from Conway, AR | April 18, 2011

I bought a 2006 Mercedes CLS 500 with an AMG Sport package on it and some other options. There is no other car in my town, Conway, like it. It has exceptional power, handling, and style. The manual is very thick...and because the car has so many options on it...it is a bit difficult to set things up. Overall, however, I am very pleased with my purchase.

Best Luxury Seden I've owned

by Luxury Sports Seden from Discovery Bay, Calif 94505 | November 11, 2010

High quality Luxury Sports Seden with great road side appeal with AMG Sports package. This car is completely loaded with Parktronic system, memory package, luxury seats with multi-contour seat controls for both front seats. 7 speed auto transmittion and a steering column with manuel shift. Comand center navaigation system and too many other options to list.

great car with huge problems

by jsj from mystic, ct | July 15, 2010

This is a rocket ship but my average mpg is 12. I have had it in for service five time in the last five months total of 8600 dollars. My cambers are off so the last two sets of rear tires lasted less than five thousand miles with trction control always on. My alternator blew. My supercharger heat sensor needed replacing. My fluid for the dynamic seats is broken over 2000 dollars to fix. My fog light glass broke and you need the entire replacement piece. My window spider gear thingy broke. ( no i am not mechanical) Oh yes and lastly my rims are so soft I have had all of them straigntened twice but they are good only for a week or two so my car shakes horribly and I have not hit anything. Cost of four new rims $12800 yes that is 12800 dollars. But I still love the car.

cls 500

by susanne from riverside, CA | July 10, 2010

I will never drive anything else... this car is perfect for comfort AND sportive drivers. No matter how you hit the curve, it never squeaks, you sit in leather and steel and not in plastic in fiberglass... and up the hill we go... 0-60 in 4 seconds.... or was it 3 ?

WOW!! I LOVE THIS CAR!!

by ljC127 from Las Vegas, NV | April 13, 2010

I sold my 2005 BMW 750L for this car and this Mercedes hands down is a far better handling, most comfortable in its class. I don't have any regrets on my CLS 500. Along with the AMG Sport package, it makes this vehicle look so much sportier, and classy at the same time.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class