2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 4dr Coupe shown

Overall

Like this Car

by not so much of a Car guy from | May 23, 2014

Have had a 2008 CLS for 4 years...really like it. I was a bit worried that I might encounter some issues with this vehicle and end up having to pay lots of $ for it but it has been great. No issues with it at all and really drives great! The engine is truly impressive. Suggest buying a used model of it and avoid paying the big ticket price that comes with this car.

Wasted Time

by Gina from Sacramento | November 24, 2013

Dont waste your time and/or travels to this dealership. They resulted in being nothing more than con-artist trying to sell us a car for $6,000.00 more than what they had it listed for on the internet. They had no idea we had already viewed the same vehicle on their website prior to arriving at their dealership and instead of having prices listed on the cars they're selling, they have a salesman (or woman) walk behind you with a sheet of paper listing their so-called vehicle prices that apparently change with the weather.

Amazing Ride

by Benz Driver from Nashville | September 7, 2012

This car is amazing handles like a 2 seater sports car. Has a great Sedan feel but by tapping on the gas the car accelerates in No time at all.

Sexiest car I have ever owned

by Slick Rick from Clarksburg MD | October 31, 2011

I love my car. Wanted a Bentley Coupe. CLS quinches my thirst. Great performance. Smooth lines and a super bang for the buck.

Excellent Vehicle

by MB922 from Wash. DC | May 25, 2009

If you are looking for a luxury vehicle with 382HP or 507 HP and all the amenities, the CLS 550 and CLS 63 AMG is the vehicle. BMW was my vehicle brand of choice, but the CLS has changed all that, bought my 2008 with 7000 miles. This vehicle drives smoothly and performance is exceptional, plenty of HP for the CLS 550, but for those who really want HP, opt for the CLS 63 AMG. Both vehicles are a little pricey, 80k and 100k, but trust me you will not be disappointed, AMG package is a must for CLS 550. Interior is plush, leather seats,wood grain accents, satellite radio, heated and cooled seats, IPOD connector, sunroof, large trunk, Harmon Kardon premium stereo, parktronic, MB bluetooth, good gas mileage for V8 and much more. Mercedes Benz has made me a believer. Buy the CLS, its a true winner with great style and performance.

CLS-550 review

by Makeinu0 from Honolulu Hawaii | May 3, 2009

GOOD: Exterior design High HP/Torque Power steering/brakes BAD: Windows are extremely small, making it impossible to view sides when turning. It isn't very fuel efficient. CLS-550 is a car to drive when you are very confident about your driving skills. The small front/side windows are extremely difficult to view the road, especially at night. Except for that, the car is very nice and fun to drive.

Best Ever!

by MURPHY from Chicago,IL | December 28, 2008

I have a silver 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG I'm 22 years old and i have driven just about every luxury vehicle out there from BMW to Lexus,Porsche,Maserati etc The CLS63 is far my favorite! After all I did go out and spend $98,000 for it. 0-60 in just 4.2 seconds I love it! When you take off you just get thrown back in your seat the skin on your face pulls back or at least it feels like it. I get compliments on my cls63 everywhere I go. And the ladies they love it! Got a lot of dates due to my car. Anyway, I have put 24,000 miles on it since I bought it and still runs like the day I got it! GREAT! Like I said luxury cars there in my family my dad has a 2003 BMW 745li after I let him drive my car he wanted one but he said he is to old. And my mom she has a 2008 Lexus LS460 she likes it but does not love it! She already traded her Lexus in for a 2009 Mercedes S600 So what I’m saying is I and my parents except nothing but the best in are cars and the CLS63 AMG is just that. I highly recommend it if you can afford it! I will admit I’m a little rough on it because I like to speed and what not but this car holds up runs good sounds good well you really cant hear it. THANK YOU MERCEDES-BENZ for making such a wonderful car!!

Best of my 14 Benzs

by Coppy from Annapolis, Md | February 4, 2008

I've been fortunate enough to have owned 14 MBs over the years including virtually all the "high line" cars... 4SLs, 2CLs, 2Ss, etc. This car is the most enjoyable to drive and own. At 14,000 miles it's been flawless. If, like me, you mostly drive alone or with your wife, it's perfect. The back seats are comfortable once your in but not what you want for many hours of riding. I, at 300lbs, am comfortable for anything less than an hour. Much better than a CL in the back. Vs. my wife's Lexus, I now look forward to the next turn. Fun, good looking, yet still a very nice 4 seater. I'm also an audiophile and the sound system is fine unless you have an adolescent need for a goofy subwoofer. Someone please save me from all these unreliable bluetooth phones in all the new cars. I'll take MBs old dedicated cells anytime.

after one week

by sken from dallas | July 26, 2007

after one week, still think best looking car on the road. Mercedes still needs to get with the times on phone interface, beyond the pricey after market kits to make today's phones interface with the vehicle. power is great but little or no exhaust note. feels like driving a very fast in a library.

The very best car that I have ever owned

by BJ from Milwaukee | July 24, 2007

The CLS 550 has more toys, gadgets and options that continue to amaze me. You can adjust the ride to Sport or Comfort....you can raise or lower the entire car for city or highway driving. This is a dream car that you love and also a car turns heads wherever you go. Very fast: 0-60 in 5+ seconds...incomparable handling in every condition. Sport tires are not meant for rugged roads or pot holes, so...avoid them!

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class