2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Available in 3 styles:  2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 4dr RWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

16–17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Check the CarFax Before Purchasing this CLS550!!!

by Disinterested Party from | April 24, 2014

Great car and an excellent deal but I highly recommend consulting with a MB dealership after reviewing the CarFax. The seller was very pushy; seemed to be overly aggressive and eager to sell this car. Often interrupted me when I was speaking and not the type of professionalism you would expect.

Beautiful & Efficient as well!

by Pedalmetal from Des Moines, Iowa | July 27, 2013

Now I preface this by saying I work for a US auto dealer, BUT I just fell in love with the looks, power, elegance of the CLS. Now I have seen a review or 2 and they hammer on the fuel economy...who cares?! BUT to clarify, my experience-I drove it on a 350 round trip and I averaged 27.7 mpg at 70.2 mph. Its just an awesome ride-the power/acceleration/handling is very impressive....I'm prone to driving fast so I see some tickets in my future, but that may be a small price for the this vehicle. I got a wonderful price...MSRP of 82.2K and bought it for 70.5 and belonged to an organization that partners with MB and got another 3K off. Now to top it off...I bought this with NEVER having sat in or drove it pryor to the purchase...I just knew it would meet my expectations...it has! Of course my ego plays a part as there are not many of these vehicles around so I get plenty of looks...that is the car gets the looks-not me!

Excellent choice!

by Jackopafc from Norwich | June 14, 2013

Had the car about 3 months now and it's great. Fast sleek, adventurous,fun to drive, I have the 4.6 v8 version which tbh is just what I wanted it drives immaculate responsive, although not too responsive to the extent of overpowering you at every corner, the wife loves it mates love it I was torn between this and the Porsche panamera I'm glad I choose the Merc if your looking for a sexy looking high performance car with practicability as well as performance and high tech spec and interior this is your car!