2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

THE BEAUTY CLS

by FUN IN THE SUN from Jacksonville FL | June 10, 2014

This is my second MB CLS in 2 years I am enjoying every chance I get to drive it around town .I received the best service from the dealership in Jacksonville treated with respect from the start to the delivery I recommend anybody who is in the market for Mercedes to visit Brumos at Atlantic Blvd.Kyle ,the best sales rep I've ever got! He always says:I do my best to help you buy the best car not to Sell you any.

Performance and implacable style !!!

by Sam from New York ny | February 25, 2014

The 2014 4matic is simply the best car in my eyes. It performs super well I took it until 130 mph didn't even feel it. When u step on it. It really fly. Takes corners like a champ The airomatic suspensions are amazing. Comfort mode is my everyday mode. If aim in rush I turn on sport mode and turn my suspensions to performance mode as we'll and say no more just fly with confident. And feel the wow effect. Driving in a broken street no worries just rise the suspensions up and keep comfort mode on. Love my sexy cls. Buy it. It is worth the money. By the way I have owned over 14 MB over the past 15 years the CLS 550 4 matic is on top my list. Cheers.

2014 CLS63-S

by AMG Fanatic from SE FL | December 28, 2013

It was time we picked up a new sedan for my growing family and I had a very hard time choosing. I currently own 3 AMG's and wasn't sure I should pick up another. I wanted something under $120,000 that had style, performance and comfort. I narrowed my search to the Porsche Panamera TT, E63-S, Audi RS-7, CLS63 and BMW M5. After much deliberation I chose the CLS63-S as the clear winner. It has everything you can look for in a sporty sedan. I guess I am an AMG fanatic:) Styling: I love the look of this car and have found many people stop to stare. The interior styling is very nice as well. My only gripe is the position of the A/C buttons which happen to sit right behind the cup holders. Ergo, if you have your latte sitting in the cup holder you need to pick it up to adjust A/C settings. Very annoying while driving. Comfort: Everyone that has sat in my car love the seats. Two caveats, if you are taller (6'+) you might find ingress/egress difficult. Also, I find there are too many seating adjustments and find it difficult to find my optimal driving position. Performance: Well, the AWD make this car lethal from a dead stop. Passing on the highway is shockingly quick. My only gripe is the torque limitation issues when mashing the throttle from a dead stop (ESP OFF) and top end drop off. I have been working with RENNtech to solve this issue. Overall, great car and I plan to keep it for a while. My wife is due for a new car next year so I might try Porsche or Audi, but for now, I'll stay all AMG!!

Powerful and Elegant

by JT from Hinesville, Georgia | October 26, 2013

The 2014 CLS is a very powerful and elegant automobile. I love the performance, it handles as if it is a much smaller and more nimble car. The engine is powerful and responsive. The interior is well designed ergonomically with all accessories readily accessible to the driver. It is a "drivers car".

Gorgeous car, VERY fast, beautiful interior

by David from New York, NY | October 23, 2013

The Mercedes CLS is a gorgeous car. It is one of the sexiest cars on the road. Its sleek shape with its sloping roofline and aggressive grille make it the perfect styling combination. When I drive this around it gets a lot of stares. My favorite feature is the LED headlights, which look incredible and very unique. The interior is beautiful, with plenty of fine wood and high-quality leather everywhere. But the best part of this car is the amazing power in its V-8 engine. This car is extremely fast! Even in corners it handles so well. I feel like I am in a rocket ship when I drive this. It is so much fun to drive, I really recommend it.

Rare Car to find

by Irish 1 from Albany Ny | October 4, 2013

this is the best I have seen in a wile from Mercedes. The all wheel drive should be on all there cars.. You need to have it with all that power. But my first love is Audi. sorry but the facts are facts all Audis are all wheel drive

Solid executive sedan

by CLS Owner from Boston, MA | September 18, 2013

Great performance and a very calming experience when desired. This car is very quiet and comfortable. The safety and convenience features reduce traffic stress - in particular the automatic cruise control and collision warnings (blind-spot, etc). In-vehicle entertainment is adequate. It does everything it needs to. Some other cars (both more and much less expensive) have a richer user experience if you like tight integration of your phone, etc.