1996 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Available in 2 styles:  E-class 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Got a tude

by benzer from Fredericksburg VA. | November 13, 2011

MY 1996 E300D was purchased used 185000km, winter 2007. The car now has 293000km. I use it to take trips and some for my daily commut 180 miles round trip. It is very comfortable, I feel the safty in it's construction and excellent handling. The deisel engine is stroung yet proides great fuel economy.

A True Mercedes

by BenZ owner since '88 from Hinsdale, IL | June 29, 2011

This car has been in my family since 1998, at the time my dad bought it from a authorized Benz Dealership with only dealer miles. the car is a true Mercedes in my opinion. It doesn't spin its tires away with smoke but rather wafts away like a car of its price should. And it never accelerates out of control but has other minor faults which would render it unusable.(i.e. starter motor, EGR valve, broken radiator hose) But best of all this car is my dream car. The sound system is great with plenty of bass. The exterior is stunning;The color is a rare green blue, only one in my town, but inst offensive. The interior is bright and happy. I like to think of my car as my child no its not perfect but if you try to take it away from me ill rip your head off!

Comfortable car, great gas mileage

by First time benz owner from Folsom, Ca | May 30, 2008

I bought mt E-320 used last year (2007) from a mercedes dealership. It's luxurious. runs great and gets great gas mileage. Their was a modification on the's A/C that wasn't done on mine, that I had to pay for when it went out, it cost a couple grand so that was a bummer other than that it's been great. if you decide to buy this car, ask if the ac mod was done~

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz E-Class