2000 Lexus SC 400

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

One of the best Value Mercedes ever built

by Kevin from Princeton, NJ | August 15, 2014

My 2000 E320 is still a terrific car after 14 years and 174,000 miles. My parents purchased it new and they gave it to me 3 years ago as a second car for around town. It had never given them a problem from day 1, and it has cost me nothing but normal maintenance since I took it. It still looks new, and drives new. I have always leased BMWs and Mercedes in the past, and the E series from 98-00 seems to have really hung in there. I laugh because 3 people on my block all have the same models in the same color. They were and still are a great dependable car.

MB E430

by tee from new york, ny | January 30, 2012

great ride. interior controls are very confusing. ride is also smooth and comfortable though i wish the seats are a bit softer. but overall great car. no complaints so far.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Cal from Rodchester, MI | November 29, 2011

I've always wanted to own a mercedes benz when I was seventeen years old. And do not want to drive nothing but a mercedes benz...........

GREAT CAR

by Car guy from Denver | October 20, 2011

Great Car. Great style. Completely worth every penny. The 4matic is fantastic. I'm often asked if i paid over $30K for it, but I didn't even pay half. That is how classly it looks.

Great Value

by Davey from Idaho | October 10, 2011

I purchased a 2000 e320 4matic wagon several months ago. It cost less than a Subaru with similar miles and is a much nicer car. Better mileage (28-30 mpg) , larger interior, nicer ride. A very good value.

Pure Luxury -- Mercedes E320

by KellyBoy from Gainesville, Florida | August 2, 2011

This car was my sixteenth birthday gift. I was expecting a Tahoe or Yukon; however, I am very glad this was my gift. My silver 2000 E-320 is a best. Pulling up into the student parking with this luxury machine beats all other. I love the memory seats, bluetooth, mp3 connectivity, and sunroof. The best feature I enjoy is using my remote to open my sunroof and let the windows down without even turning on the car. The outside has a timeless style. I drive from over about four hundred miles on every break. The drive is most comfortable at 80 m.p.h. as well as any other spped. I am totally in love with my 2000 Mercedes Benz E-320. I would most definitely recommand this to anyone who might be looking for a new car.

Could have been a great car

by BMW Owner from Lago Vista, TX | July 21, 2011

After owning eight BMW's in 20 years, tried a 2000 E320 with 98K miles in 2007. Car now has 155K with mixed results. The car looks great, rides well and has good gas mileage for its size. Handling is good but it is not a BMW 5 series. Mechanical reliability is excellent. Electrical component reliability is terrible and if not careful, very expensive to correct. The heat and AC control costs $1K to replace. Went twice. Two "sensors" under the hood went and had to be replaced. The shifter locked in PARK and the dealer's solution was to replace the entire "control unit" for $980. No thank you, because a mechanic with heavy European accent repaired the unit for $175. Next the transmission kept going into "limp home mode". One of three sensors in the transmission went south and needed to be replaced. Lights in the dash are too dim to read. Diver headrest inoperative, fortunately in the correct position. A great car, solid as a tank, but get a good mechanic who knows the ins and outs of the electrical system and car repair rather than replace.

GREAT CAR

by MBguy from North east | July 12, 2011

Drives like a dream. Very dependable. Bought mine used with 88K,now has 119K and runs like new. Costs double for an oil change vs other makes,due to running M1 synth oil. Still turns heads with it's beautiful styling.H

what a Machine !!

by BenzMania from Pa | March 17, 2011

Mine is a E320 99, bought it with 104,000 miles. It drives like a Dream. It's smooth, quiet and Gorgeous. It feels like a glove when I sit on driver's seat, it manouvers like a cat. Its a Powerful, classy & amazing car. My only issues were a couple of the headlamp lightbulbs burned out which I easily replaced. It's my 3rd E Class and it's Definitely the BEST Production vehicle ever built.

It really is a gteat car

by sleepy from fort worth tx | February 24, 2011

Purcased car in 2005 with 98000 mi on it. engine and transmission are really a good combination of power and economy. I get 29 mpg hwy on my E320 with V6. I have 238000 mi. on it now. I'll keep it forever. Its my black beauty

Featured Services for this Lexus SC 400