2008 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Available in 8 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown

Overall

Luxurious & Solid

by EuroCars1 from Danville,Ky. | July 19, 2013

As I get older I am looking more toward comfort and less toward sportiness, the Mercedes E-350 fits the bill. Although not quite as stiff as the BMW I traded the Mercedes still has the handling capabilities to take me around the curvy roads of Kentucky with a rock solid feel that I have become accustomed to. The ergonomics of the Mercedes is superb with the only drawback being the wooden center armrest (gives me the feeling I'm going to break it if I put my arm on it).

like the looks and performance

by benz forever from merrillville, in. | June 7, 2012

the don't likes are. no armrest, leatherette seats, needs a little more noise suppression in cabin, rather have bose system, tire life. likes, the fuel economy, safety features, excelleration and passing ability. the overall exterior looks and price compared to lexus.

My First Mercedes E-Class 350

by Dr. H from Natick, MA | April 3, 2012

Found a great deal through cars.com. easy purcahsing process and awesome car! The worksmanship, styling and comfort of this E-class sport is sweet! I hope to drive this car for many years. Note, I believe the styling and worksmanship is superior to the newer (2010+) models.

2008 Bluetec gets great mileage

by Love MB from Pittsboro NC | March 9, 2012

Bought a 2008 MB E320 Bluetec as CPO from dealer. I drive between NC and VA weekly. Car is getting 38 mpg on the highway, less in town, 34 mpg overall. Experience is over the last 8000 miles. Car is great in all ways except: -- suspension is a little soft for my taste. Had the same issue in my 94 E320, replaced OEM shocks with Bilstein HD and it was great. -- I have the same problem with the seat as i did in Hondas. I rolled up a wash towel in the joint between the seat back and bottom that solves the problem.

good vehicle,reliable

by luxury car enthusiast from new city new york | December 18, 2011

reliable vehicle with comfort, very sensitive with the tire pressure and not that great with gas savings.

Driving in true luxury

by Sheiweesh from Worcester, MA | October 25, 2011

I purchased my 2008 E350 Mercedes-Benz approximately a month ago. If you've never driven a Mercedes before, and I have driven many, don't, unless you can afford to keep buying them. They are addicting. The 2008 E350 feels like you're in a separate world away from the outside world. It's smooth, quiet, and very comfortable. The sound system compares to listening to your home theater system. Whether you're using the stereo system or your hands free phone through the car speakers. They haven't really forgotten anything when designing this car. From the turn signal that flashes only three times if you're changing lanes so you don't forget to leave it on, to the windshield wipers that operate by sensing rain drops and speed up as the rain gets heavier, to the rear window shade and the automatic dimming mirrors so you're not blinded by the bright lights coming at you from behind. The list goes on and on. They thought of everything.

2008 Mercedes E 350

by Mercedes Owner from Salem, OR | September 26, 2011

My wife purchased a 3 year old Mercedes E350 for me as a birthday surprise this past May. Luck me!!!! :) This is my second Mercedes (previous owner of a 2001 ML 320). One of the main reasons I am interested in Mercedes is the safty features. I have never felt safer in a car than I do while driving my Mercedes. I have driven the car just about 10,000 miles and have had no problems with the car. I am very satisfied. The mileage is great - I have topped 30 mpg in this car driving from Seattle to Portland.

Majestic

by Benzguy from Denver, Colorado | September 21, 2011

I've always wanted to own a Benz and when I found mind it was love at the first drive. Everyone who steps in it loves the interior and I like the looks and heads I turn when I pull up to a place in the Benz. The only down side for me is the I-pod hook up, it does not charge, it in the glove box and it can't be accessed easily by the driver. Mercedes Benz call it "I-Pod Integration Kit" to play your song you need to have your playlist sorted out before the drive. I get good fuel economy, I average close to 25 mpg on the highway at 70 mph on cruise control. I'm hooked on Mercedes Benz for life. I love this car.

A car to "drive into the sunset"

by Retired from Philadelphia, PA | September 6, 2011

We let the first owner take the new car amortization hit. We get comfort and performance that will last for another 100,000 miles - which is 10 to 12 years at the rate we drive. Which means one of our grandkids may fall heir to this luxury ride.

2 wagon

by daddy'0 from Walnut Creek, CA | August 23, 2011

It was a lease return, low miles, real clean in and out. We had an older 2002 and this car is so much nicer. I got a good deal, would liked to have paid less, but wanted a good car. So I guess you can say you get what you pay for. Put 10,000 miles on it and so far no problems. The E-350 gets real good gas mileage for a car that size and sporty.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz E-Class