2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Available in 8 styles:  2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown

Overall

Quality Car and the Price was right

by JW from North Texas | March 11, 2014

Purchased an E350 with the AMG Sport package today. The Car is in excellent condition with low miles. The price was right as well. This was my first time dealing with Daimler Motors and I must say it was a pleasure doing business with Kit. Stand up guy. I will recommend to my friends and family in the future.

time well spent

by canoli from elizabeth, nj | December 30, 2013

I Came in to just take a LOOK at a 2009 GL450 and did not expect to buy anything. MY salesman (Greg) showed me all the features and I like the car very much..I actually test drove the car! That car was just perfect for me, so I bought it. Thanks to Prestige auto group and Greg!

Best Car Owned

by Used Car Buyer from Chicago | November 19, 2013

I loved this 09 E350 4-Matic; I had an 06 E350 but it did not have 4-Matic. The 09 is a little slower and 2 mpg less mileage but I do not worry about the Winter. The car well taken care of - new tires , brakes & C service complete with only 45K miles. Great all around car and great on long trips.

Most comfortable MBZ I have owned

by MBZ lover from Sacramento, California | March 16, 2013

This beauty, was a rare find, according to my MBZ mechanic. I have owned 5 MBZ, from the SL to the SLC, C Class, and now the E 350. It had been on a lease and had only 18K miles. Not a scratch on it, and my family and friends could not believe it was not new. The interior was spotless with no wear anywhere. I agree that the Command center is difficult and confusing to use, but I plan on studying the comprehensive manual to learn what would benefit me the most without being distracting. This car was exactly as listed on Cars.com, and I am now using them to search for a car for my son. My neighbor was so impressed, that he is now using the site.

Siena Black E63 AMG

by Phill from Boston, MA | February 4, 2013

I have a 2008 Siena black paint option, it is a stunning paint. In the day it is a deep black, at night the red metallic flakes in the black paint is brilliant. Performance is enough to shame many super-cars. Very comfortable and quiet until you lay into the throttle. Engine revs like a race engine with half the mass. Big 6 piston brakes are a match for the engine. 7 speed auto is pretty good, learns your driving habits quickly. Not as fast as a DSG but much better than most Torque converter units. Love this body shape & style. I think it is the most elegant of all the E class bodies (Except the 1st. AMG Hammer). I think it looks like an elegantly understated muscle car bulging at the seems. Interior is luxurious and comfortable for 4 passengers. The interior trim pieces feel a little delicate and creaky. Newer Mercedes have vastly improved the interior quality. The navigation system is hard to use so I don't even bother except for the map. Audio is decent with the 7.1 harmon kardon. If you use an Ipod make sure you use at least a 196 kbps or 256 kbps sampling rate. Makes a big difference in sound quality. I only have 25k miles on my car so reliability is still an unknown. From what I know of AMG engines and transmissions they seem to be very stout. And if you have to ask about gas mileage, don't bother looking at one. This is a pure muscle car wrapped in a Mercedes package. Best of both worlds.

The 550 sport meets all my expectations.

by former professional driver from Santa Barbara, Ca. | January 10, 2013

This car has more than ample power, which can be applied smoothly and still have the feel of a performance sedan. The handling characteristics are ample for a vehicle of this weight. The only issue so far is learning the nuances of the electronic controls, i.e. radio settings, nav. system . Just have to spend some time reading the manual .

Nice car

by Sam the value hunter from Torrance, CA | January 7, 2013

I got this car from South Bay a month ago. It's 37K miles and with P1 premium package. Cars.com have very accurate list of available cars, so I did good comparison shopping before narrowing down to about 3 cars. I test drived all 3 of them, and decided to buy this one. So far so good. No one can tell how reliable they are within such a short period. But I got it as CPO vehicle, so it comes with 18 months warranty, plus I bought pre-paid service package. Hopefully this car can run many years to come. The car is excellent itself. Panaramic moonroof, navigation, nice 12 speaker sound system. Great exterior styling. Inside everything feels premium. I have been inside Lexus GS350, the E350 feels not as cushy, but I guess that's how German cars feel. The ride is very smooth, yet can be sporty if you want to.

Happy Motorist

by New Benz Lover from Bloomfield Hills, MI | December 17, 2012

I am very happy with the luxury in this car. The power of this car is surprising. The ride is sweet. I love all the safety features and the style is subtle and classy.

Finest luxury at an affordable price

by E350 Iridium Silver Sport from Burlingame, CA | November 20, 2012

Already done 12k in 6 months - ultra smooth handling, 28+mph, great acceleration, quality everywhere

Excellent car

by Benz from | September 15, 2012

extremely reliable and comfortable car for the price. We are very happy with the interior features and would recommend this car to anyone.