2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Purchase of my new 2011 E350

by Great Car from Mercedes Benz of catonsville,md | April 27, 2014

I want to thank Mr. Dennis Epps in helping me with the purchase of my 2011 mercedes e350 . Mr. Epps was very friendly he treated me like we known each other for years,but we just met the day i entered the dealership. So again thank you very much Mr. epps for assisting with 100% of your time in purchasing my new car.

2011 Mercedes E350 Blutec

by BryantBloedorn from Dallas,TX | March 21, 2014

My E500 4Matic reached 150,000 miles and I made the decision to upgrade to a newer Mercedes and decided to forego some power for better MPG. After some research and test drives I decided on the E350 diesel. After much searching for a car with some specific options I was looking for (2011 or newer, dynamic drivers seat with massage, diesel, lower miles) I found the perfect car at Mint Motors in Dallas. This car had everything I was looking for and some extras that are pretty cool like blind spot assist, one button trunk closer, rear back up camera and lane keeping assist. I have over 6k miles on it already and absolutely love this car. Gas mileage is averaging over 30 MPG and the car is very comfortable and handles nicely.

Mercedes E350

by quickcar from Dallas, TX | February 1, 2014

I started out thinking I was going to buy a Lexus and could not find one in the condition I was looking for (excellent) salesman suggested I try Mercedes. One drive and I was sold, I love it!

Best Dealer Around!!!!

by Nikki from Hackensack, NJ | July 17, 2013

I was in the market for a BMW 328xi I had looked at a few other dealers in the area that asked ridiculous dealer fees. I finally came to formula 1 and found exactly the car I was looking for, and the best part the price was EXACTLY what i wanted. The staff is extremely friendly and made the buying process even better. I would recommend everyone to this dealer, if you want a great deal with amazing service this is definitely the place to go!!!!!!

great car/poor dealer

by Bill from Arkansas | July 15, 2013

Coast to Coast Dealer---Sales personnel very limited on knowledge on vehicle. Paper work handled very poorly and many mistake made in the work requiring numerous phone call.. Dealership is in business to flip cars. Service and satisfaction came. Would not recommend buying from them. Super automobile!

Best Car I've Ever Driven and Owned

by DJ from Santa Barbara, CA | May 24, 2013

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of throwing away money every time I go to the gas pump. Fuel is not likely to ever be less than $4 / gallon again, and with the technology that exists today there is no reason why a comfortable full size car can't be much more fuel efficient. I've put off getting a new car in hopes the luxury segment would get on the efficiency bandwagon in a big way, but I couldn't wait any longer. After driving several hybrids and the most efficient options from other manufacturers I decided to try the Mercedes-Benz E350 BlueTEC Diesel. It was love at first drive. This car is an amazing experience to drive. Its comfort level is unmatched by anything at this price point. Its construction is solid and of very high quality. The interior is an outstanding, luxurious design. The exterior styling is sleek and beautiful. I got a great deal on a Certified Pre-Owned that was a lease turn in, and this car has exceeded my expectations in every way. The fuel economy is EPA rated at 22 city / 33 highway, but I am getting far better results than that. After driving the car nearly 2,000 miles my combined results are 36.7 mpg and it's not uncommon for me to get 40 mpg on the highway. This car is an absolute joy to drive, and I love it!

MB .E-350

by captain mry from Pittsford.NY | May 23, 2013

Very good reliable vehicle. Good handling & performance. Driving the vehicle for long distance in stability and riding performance is excellent. Good spacious medium size vehicle.

love the ride and show

by money saver from Deattle, WA | March 25, 2013

I bought this car after reading cars.com review. I love the car ride comfort and power . trade in BMW 530I got this one I love this car better than Bmers. drive smooth and good power for any occation. Check with cars.com for compare all price you wil save money.

E350

by El from Chicago, IL | January 13, 2013

I drove a Mercedes E320 for more than 15 years. The only thing I am disappointed with on the new E350 is Mercedes now only puts the REST button on cars shipped to Canada. REST used residual engine heat to keep the car warm for 30 min after you turned off the ignition. I really miss this feature during Chicago winters.

Good Bye Lexus Hello Mercedes!

by Sapp from Tallahassee, FL | December 30, 2012

I have been a past loyal Lexus owner (LS400 and LS430). I saw a massive quality decline from the 400 to the 430. Problems with undercarriage rust, catalytic converter, Mark Levinson sound system/junk. Speakers all rattle/blown. Nakamichi was better by far. Seat supports failed, rear wheel bearings falied. Very poor response after contacting Lexus (sad). Decided to try the Germans. Boy have I been pleasantly surprised with the new E350. Car feels like a tank, seats very supportive, command voice controls for NAV and satelite radio extremely effective and simple. Engine power from the 6 almost as responsive as the Lexus 8 with better fuel economy. As this is my first Merc I am hoing this car lives up to the heritage I have seen from the Mercedes models of the 70s and 80s especially the almost unbelievable milage records racked up by the Mercedes indestructible diesels. So far I am very impressed with my new Mercedes E350 and the workmanship of the interrior fit and finish of the German engineers. I am a critical car owner and will follow this up as I experience the car and rack up more driving miles.