2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Superior Engineering

by Josef from CA | January 19, 2014

Mercedes still reins in as the best engineered automobiles in the world. A Mercedes is a much better driving automobile than any Lexus I've driven. Though not as dynamically sharp as a BMW, Mercedes Benz vehicles are more comfortable riding than BMW. The only two features that Mercedes could improve upon is the steering which I find a tad too over boosted. Also, the horns aren't loud enough. Mercedes used to use open Hella dual disk horns in their vehicles up until the '90s. The open disk horns are much more audible than the FIAMM brand horns Mercedes uses FIAMM's are used on most American and foreign makes today. I am considering swapping the FIAMM's for Hella units. Otherwise Mercedes has a perfect product.

42 MPG HWY

by MBDiesel from Wilson, NC | September 15, 2013

I have been drivng an e-class diesel since 1998 and considered and drove BMW and others. Glad I bought another diesel from MB. Performance is incredible, especially considering efficiency. Very comfortable car and user friendly interior. Wish the exterior design was more distinctive, but once I got behind the wheel the extra money was a no brainer. I look forward to driving this car.

Second new car ever bought

by Ridgerunner from Florida | June 30, 2013

I had been shopping around for a sports car for about a year. My father has a 1962 Mercedes, and a 1963 XKE that I enjoyed driving. I originally was going to pursue the Jag but a friend of mine had 2 Mercedes in which we shared information. I went and drove the one I have and was sold. The ride was better than the new corvette, little more room than the Jag and is responsive almost comparatively with both the others. It only has a six but is peppy. The options were in line with what I needed and added to my interest in the Mercedes I don't believe I could have made a better choice.

bullet proof

by farmer from kansas | January 22, 2013

Typical German excellence and safety. Perfect dealership attention. No dissapointments however not much different than my 18 yr old S model. Nagging feeling I should have looked at another Lexus for a bit more technology and bells. Dealer gave me $8k off sticker and I got 4 matic

2013 E350 Bluetech

by Lebee from Greensboro, NC | December 26, 2012

I purchased this car in November 2012 and I love it, love it, love it. The turbo diesel is a dream car. It does twice the miles for twice the torque,has higher reliability and maintains its price better than the gasoline E 350. I drove many comparable cars: Lexus, BMW (3, 5 series), Toyota (Camry and new 2013 Avalon) among others. They just do not compare. The E class is solid, firm, and comfort is phenomenal. The car is not cheap, you can buy two cars for the same price that you pay for one E class. However, the enjoyment in driving an E class is worth three other cars. If you are in the market for one, go for it, and enjoy.

Excellent car

by hyedoc from Berwyn, PA | December 24, 2012

Best ragtop I have ever owned. All the comforts and bells and whistles of a sedan but with a convertible flair

Great service

by E coupe buyer from | December 11, 2012

James Sullivan and his team(Brian and Matthew) at fletcher jones. did a great job finding the car I wanted and the deal I needed. I would recommend them without reservation if you are looking for a Mercedes.

Just what I wanted!

by CAR GUY from Denver, CO | September 24, 2012

I wanted a four seat convertable. This is the most car for the money. The Bi-Turbo V8 has really impressed me and the 09 M5 and 2010 S5 as i pulled away. The engine is great the gears are smooth, interior is really nice. Ive had car for two months and have 4,000 miles on it. I would get the new Bi-Turbo over the old V8.

Beautiful Car

by HUSLBenz from New Orleans, LA | September 23, 2012

I was in the market for a 2010 e550 - I drove a 2010 e350 and the engine needed a little more kick. After months of looking, I never found the "perfect" e550. So I test drove the 2013 e350 and fell in love. The extra horsepower added last year made all the difference. I love this car. The ride is smooth and the styling is sleek.

Engineer

by master joe from VA | June 4, 2012

Mercedes is good car. But the price is too much so can any afford to buy this car yes. I think if people they really want. u know only a car.