2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Available in 15 styles:  2014 Mercedes-Benz E350 4dr AWD 4MATIC Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Best of my 10 best cars ever, out of 16 (I'm 79)

by Corvette driver from Cape Cod | May 6, 2015

For a rear wheel drive car, which most of ours haven't been, this E350 convertible drives and handles beautifully and smoothly, with excellent cornering and road grip, and just the right compromise in power steering which combines easy of turning without loss of road feel. Similar sensitivity in ride-- comfy but with just the right stiffness, almost sports-car firm. We love the controls, and find the electronic features both astonishing, like the GPS and voice function controls, and even a bit advanced, but exciting, for us old folks. It's the second car we've loved (our first was the 59 Corvette, when we got married. After the E350, it as now Mercedes, and will be for all our cars henceforth!

MIAMI MOTORS

by BUYING CAR from WEST PARK FL | March 30, 2015

MIGUEL V WAS VERY PLEASANT AND VERY HELPFUL. HE REALLY MADE MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WELL WORTH EVERY MINUTE. KEEP HIM AROUND. I WILL BE BACK!!!!

2014 Mercedes Benz E550 4matic Sedan

by Car guy from Raleigh, NC | March 25, 2015

Loved it! It was an amazing car, the power and handling were incredible for a non AMG product. I ordered mine from the factory, black on red, loaded. I love everything about it, the looks, power, technology, safety. They say Benzes are one of the safest cars out there, and I got to experience that. It was totaled in a nasty wreck after 6 months of ownership. I know right?!? However, it kept my son who was in the back seat safe and we walked away fine, excepts for a couple cuts etc, etc. I LOVED THIS CAR. I will DEFIENTLY look at MB again when I get another car. I can't speak about reliability because I had it for only 6 months, but I never not once had a problem.

Love my Benz

by TEXTLC from Allen, TX | December 27, 2014

This is my second E-350 and I am enjoying this one as much as the last one. The engine shutting down at lights takes a little getting used to, however, saves fuel. I love my new Benz and highly recommend the car!

no buyers regret here!

by e250 blutech fan from Duluth MN | December 20, 2014

I've been waiting for a diesel 4-matic for a while and am not disappointed. Perfect size, maneuverability and handling for Minnesota winters. I keep my skis in the car all winter and even change into my ski gear in the ample back seat. The bright headlights and calming ambient inside lighting make night driving a joy.

1 year in and still thrilled!

by E350 4Matic Coupe from Morristown, TN | December 15, 2014

I bought a 2014 E350 4Matic coupe new and have had it just over one year with absolutely no issues. I love the ride and handling and I still just cannot resist turning around to look at the car every time I exit. Absolutely could not be happier with my choice!

E 350

by mickywithak from PDX | September 24, 2014

Positively a wonderful car to drive. I am impressed with its handling in the corners, smooth acceleration when passing and very short turning radius. Discussing the interior and creature comfort features has seems regular and ongoing for my wife and I. We purchased white with cream interior, a classy look that feels clean and new every time we get inside. Just a great car! Happy

A different driving experience--- E-350 Sport

by Ride~on from Scottsdale, Az | June 27, 2014

The most attractive feature about our new vehicle is the service, both before and after the sale. Although, I am sure it all a very upscale process, you are certainly made to feel as though you are their #1 priority. The vehicle is great in every way. It is a technological wonder. Do take them up on the training class, you will be glad you did.The greatest surprise is the "Econo Driving Mode". When using this feature, the engine is designed to shut down while idling at stoplights etc. When you release the brake and touch the gas pedal, it smoothly restarts and resumes the trip. This must save gas because on my last 44 mile trip, it registered 33 mpg. Lastly, look closely at the E Sport vs the E Luxury, they are different looks and different cars. On Sundays (sometimes), we wonder what an E- Luxury might have been but the thought does not last long. Enjoy!

Sweetest ride

by Kahunaboy from Sacramento , CA | February 20, 2014

Best ride and quiet cabin ever experienced. Sports suspension is well controlled and comfortable. This car handles great. Fantastic gas mileage. Great visibility and car is the perfect size around town and on the highway. Couldn't be happier with decision.

Most beautiful I've ever owner

by Princess from Pittsburgh, Pa | January 29, 2014

A car that I have always dreamed of, now a reality! The performance and attention to detailing on the car made it almost worth the wait.