2003 Mercedes-Benz G-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2003 Mercedes-Benz G500 4dr AWD shown

Overall

WOW

by G-wagon "G" G-55 from AZ | February 26, 2009

This is a rock solid bullet that turns corners as well as it turns heads. Looks like no other car out there and thats becuase you won't find more than a thousand in the USA. 200 hundred a year for 5 years from what I understand, if its on a new lot its just a 2007 with clever signage but the G-55 is not in production.

For two weeks I'm a movie star

by Rev Boy from Michigan | February 4, 2007

a good friend loaned the car to me while away. Have been driving her in the harshest michigan winter. love the heated seats. They are fast and very warm. She handles the slick roads and snow drifts no problem. She feels very "manly". Everytime I put on turn signal I hit the cruise control by mistake. That seems a safety issue. Would need a course in all the controls. Need a co-pilot to operate climate, radio etc. I heard she is bullet proof. Is that so? Kids think she's pretty cool. It's been a treat driving her, although I don't think I could afford the gas over the long haul. It I had the cash, I'd buy her over other similar styel cars although I think she is in a class by herself.

I've got what I wanted.

by MacFantastix from Beautiful, green part of New Jersey | May 18, 2006

Trying to buy a 320CDI for my wife proved to be my lucky day. Returning from testing the CDI, I saw my next car. I instantly knew that I had to have it: a G-500 Gelaendewagen. I had never driven a vehicle that had another 12" of headroom after I had sat down in it. All switches and dials perfectly located within reach. The cup holder is one strange device. I have never seen one looking more like an afterthought than this thing. The Germans say that they don't have them because, once they are behind the wheel of a car, they focus on driving and don't need to drink designer water. But they have "Autobahns" and we don't. We have to have refreshments, or do we? Then there is the executive basketball net in the passender footwell. What on earth is that supposed to be? Even my sales rep couldn't answer that one. Then I drove it. Its interior elegance and luxory are amazing. The outside is, well, like a wrestler gone Hollywood. Everybody stares at this vehicle. Hard acceleration makes this vehicle roar, really roar out loud. Really made the sounds of a really capable, really big and really fast vehicle. Just what I had always wanted. I am one happy guy. My wife still hasn't got her CDI. Oh, well.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz G-Class