2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

16 city / 21–22 hwy

Overall

Love my GLK

by Stella from Westfield, nj | April 12, 2016

Had always admired this car but it was only when my CLK350 hit a pothole and blew her tire that I took her in for service and decided to go to the show room just to browse the GLK. There were none on the showroom floor. The gentleman I had bought my original Mercedes from explained to me that they sold so quickly they couldn't keep them on the showroom floor but he had two in stock and showed me both of them in the lot. I need to caveat by saying this was a certified preowned Mercedes GLK. I have never bought a new Mercedes and I'm not sure that I would, considering their certified preowned policy and the great history I have had with their vehicles in the past. What Joe showed me, sold me. 11,000 miles. Sapphire grey, (one of my criteria was that I did not want black white or silver Mercedes which they only seem to make). This car was gorgeous with all of the premium upgrades, navigation 4-Matic, wood interior, dual sunroof...everything. I bought and drove home that afternoon, trading in my CLK and shedding a tear to her goodbye. However, that said, this is the best purchase I could have made. As I get older, it has everything I need. I don't have to bend over to put groceries in the car, it's comfortable, it's not too big, I can park it easily, it's pretty and everyone loves it. And she has all the pep I need. The only downside is that Mercedes is no longer making this model. Arghhhhh!!

I Love My Car

by Peter&Debbie from Raleigh, NC | March 10, 2016

We shopped for several comparable SUVs, including new ones, and this MB GLK350 was the best value for our money. This car has all the options of a luxury model car, and we think the quality and workmanship is better than the newer models. MB stopped making the GLK350 models in 2015, so we are happy we got it. It has better visibility than the newer models, a solid yet sporty ride, and it is perfect for petite people like my wife. She tells everyone "I love my car". It is a classy ladies SUV that does not make you feel like a car-pool mom; and guys will not feel like a sissy driving this car.

Bought used but good news

by ernieB from Santa Maria, CA | July 16, 2015

Shopped around and compared the SUV options available and settled for a 2012 MB GLK SUV model because I did not want to get hit again with the new car depreciation cost and this GLK model was just what I needed. I've owned a 1966 250 SE Mercedes which gave excellent service until sold with 220,000 miles. Still miss it today. I like the SUV models for their functionality and my 2003 Saturn VUE served well but it was time to upgrade. I am happy for the decision to purchase the GLK350 because every drive is a pleasure. It's quiet, powerful, beautifully appointed, well equipped, and very comfortable. Attention to detail is typical Mercedes high quality inside and out. I look forward to the next 100,000 miles of driving in safe comfort.

GLK Mercedes of New Rochelle

by Alex from New Rochelle New York | January 28, 2015

I recently purchased a Vehicle Mercedes-Benz I was extremely pleased with my purchase when I entered the dealership I was greeted by Mr. Don Fisher and manager Luis Rivera they were very helpful I am very pleased with my purchase it's a great car ! It's a great car , ride in comfort I Would like to thank Mercedes Benz of new Rochelle MR Rivera and MR fisher they are a great asset to the company .

The Best Car I Ever Owned

by OllyBerger from Dedham, MA | June 18, 2014

I have a fully loaded version and I just went over 50,000 miles without any issues. The car has been reliable, comfortable, great handling, plenty of horsepower, the gas mileage is better than expected, the factory sound system is phenomenal, the GPS works great and is easy to program by voice commands or the joystick. I was originally planning to trade it in after a few years but decided to keep it as my daily driver for as long as I can. I really have nothing bad to say about it except the mirrors are a little too small and it creates a blind spot on the drivers side when changing lanes to the left. A quick turn of the head solves the problem.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by CAY from FREEPORT NY | April 8, 2014

I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED BY JOSE BLANCO'S WONDER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HE'S ATTENION TO DETAIL FOR THE EXACT CAR I WANTED.... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING VEHICLE

Reliability concerns

by Rookies5 from Baltimore, MD | November 15, 2013

A very stylish vehicle that certainly turns heads. I had this vehicle for 18 months and I'm concerned about the reliability based on problems that I had under the warranty. Currently have 30K but two repairs have raised flags. The exhaust was repaired on the passenger side (Dual Exhaust) it was rattling and I thought it was a loose license plate. Can't remember the exact repair but the part had to be ordered and believe it was related to bracket. Recently we had the tie rods on the drivers side replaced after hearing a continuous tap when first moving. Thought it was the brake doing a normal adjustment after restarting but it turned out to be a major part. Mercedes has been excellent in doing the repairs and I have no issue with the service and being professional in their diagnoses. Top notch! I am concerned about what happens after the warranty is up at 36K. These repairs would have totaled $2,000. Normal driving is done mostly highway. Previously owned a used ML350 and really miss the extra space. The GLK is very tight on space especially in the storage area but we knew this when it was purchased. Gas millage was the driving factor and it does get good milliage. Hope this helps

ultimate driving mashine

by ultimate driving mashine owner from tempe, az | March 23, 2013

overall great deal w/ minor issues under full warranty :) internet price better than same car priced at dealer.

Cute Zippy Car

by So Cal Mom from Southern California | October 13, 2012

My husband and I were wanting to purchase a new SUV. We checked out several other makes and models, but nothing "wowed" us like the GLK. The interior is gorgeous and the exterior is unique and stylish. So cute and fun to drive. Perfect for a family of four, but may be a bit tight for more than that. We took it on a 4,000 mile road trip this summer and it handled great. My kids love the double sunroof. We are very happy with our purchase.

most technological car I've ever owned

by Deadeye from Omaha, Ne | August 23, 2012

Great vehicle, the only problem is that everything is optional. The vehicle comes with packages from the dealer, but getting more options....cost. Can't wait for winter to see if it gets around as well as the dealer says.