2012 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

16 city / 21–22 hwy

Overall

The Best Car I Ever Owned

by OllyBerger from Dedham, MA | June 18, 2014

I have a fully loaded version and I just went over 50,000 miles without any issues. The car has been reliable, comfortable, great handling, plenty of horsepower, the gas mileage is better than expected, the factory sound system is phenomenal, the GPS works great and is easy to program by voice commands or the joystick. I was originally planning to trade it in after a few years but decided to keep it as my daily driver for as long as I can. I really have nothing bad to say about it except the mirrors are a little too small and it creates a blind spot on the drivers side when changing lanes to the left. A quick turn of the head solves the problem.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by CAY from FREEPORT NY | April 8, 2014

I WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED BY JOSE BLANCO'S WONDER CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HE'S ATTENION TO DETAIL FOR THE EXACT CAR I WANTED.... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE AMAZING VEHICLE

Reliability concerns

by Rookies5 from Baltimore, MD | November 15, 2013

A very stylish vehicle that certainly turns heads. I had this vehicle for 18 months and I'm concerned about the reliability based on problems that I had under the warranty. Currently have 30K but two repairs have raised flags. The exhaust was repaired on the passenger side (Dual Exhaust) it was rattling and I thought it was a loose license plate. Can't remember the exact repair but the part had to be ordered and believe it was related to bracket. Recently we had the tie rods on the drivers side replaced after hearing a continuous tap when first moving. Thought it was the brake doing a normal adjustment after restarting but it turned out to be a major part. Mercedes has been excellent in doing the repairs and I have no issue with the service and being professional in their diagnoses. Top notch! I am concerned about what happens after the warranty is up at 36K. These repairs would have totaled $2,000. Normal driving is done mostly highway. Previously owned a used ML350 and really miss the extra space. The GLK is very tight on space especially in the storage area but we knew this when it was purchased. Gas millage was the driving factor and it does get good milliage. Hope this helps

ultimate driving mashine

by ultimate driving mashine owner from tempe, az | March 23, 2013

overall great deal w/ minor issues under full warranty :) internet price better than same car priced at dealer.

Cute Zippy Car

by So Cal Mom from Southern California | October 13, 2012

My husband and I were wanting to purchase a new SUV. We checked out several other makes and models, but nothing "wowed" us like the GLK. The interior is gorgeous and the exterior is unique and stylish. So cute and fun to drive. Perfect for a family of four, but may be a bit tight for more than that. We took it on a 4,000 mile road trip this summer and it handled great. My kids love the double sunroof. We are very happy with our purchase.

most technological car I've ever owned

by Deadeye from Omaha, Ne | August 23, 2012

Great vehicle, the only problem is that everything is optional. The vehicle comes with packages from the dealer, but getting more options....cost. Can't wait for winter to see if it gets around as well as the dealer says.

Wonderful option for an SUV

by From the C300 to GLK 350 from | July 3, 2012

OK, Here it goes, we love the mercedes, have an slk and I sold the C300 to get into an SUV. Looked at Audi, Volvo and BMW but love Mercedes. The look is odd for todays SUV's but it is simply a wonderful handling vehicle and is very comfy. Reminds us of our C CLass and is very familiar. SO far after a week we just love it. Fuel is so, so but it is bigger and towing capacity if fine. In short, drives like a sedan but a little heavier but you have some truck like features. We couldnt be any happier.

Love my 2012 GLK

by Bren from Lehighton, PA | June 4, 2012

I love my new 2012 GLK. It has an unbelievably smooth and quiet ride, great power, and fantastic options. The only down side is the gas mileage; however, if you are buying an SUV gas mileage shouldn't be a deal breaker.

This is the best vehicle I've owned.

by Vince from San Antonio, TX | May 12, 2012

Being a military man I've travel the world and owned several high end vehicles. Finally my wife said let's go and look at the GLK, I said alright, man after driving the GLK I was sold on this vehicle. I'm thinking about getting another the 2013 later this fall.

I love my GLK 350

by Cal from Birmingham, AL | April 9, 2012

I love my GLK 350, but I hate the gas mileage that it gets around the city. My GLK gets a 5 for city mileage, but styling and realiability is a 10!!