2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great Experience with the Gold Team at Mile1 MB

by Mercedes Benz from Potomac, MD | August 12, 2014

I recently brought my SUV for service and worked with Louis Pradel and the Gold Team. I must say this was by far the best experience i've had through all my years with any dealership. Not the mention the dealership itself is amazing. Louis was extremely attentive, prompt and thoroughly explained the conditions of my car to assure my understanding of the maintenance that would need to be done. Anthony and Diego were also very helpful. I am beyond happy with the service department at MileOne MB of silver spring and look forward to working with Louis and the gold team in the future.

How come a Mercedez so un-reliable?

by Grace from Boston, MA | August 4, 2014

My boyfriend and I bought a GLK350 2014 in mid-June and we are very upset that, within 6 weeks, we have to go back to our dealership twice and have 2 issues fixed. The 1st thing we discovered was the wipers left big streaks on the wind shield, so we brought the car back and the dealer found the wipers were bent and crooked. This is a brand-new car! Another shocking finding was just a few days ago. We were on vacation and found out our GPS was not charging by the cigaret charger inside this GLK350. So we assumed that our old GPS cable and adapter might be broken. So we ordered a new Garmin from AMAZON and very surprised to find out that even the new GPS can not be charged with the new car. So i put the new GPS to our old car after the trip and the GPS cable lights up perfectly. We are extremely disappointed with this new finding! How come the famed Mercedez-Benz maker can not even make their wipers and cigaret charger work!!!!! I am asking my boyfriend to return this car to the dealership, but might not be possible. Does anyone have any suggestion what we can do to this car? I am very worried more issues might pop out like this in the near future. We are very upset with the reliability issue of this big brand name.

Best Automobile on market today!

by Undertaker from Jacksonville, FL | May 19, 2014

I and my wife have been wanting a sporty cross over suv for some time. One of my family members was going to Jacksonville from Douglas, GA so I asked him to locate our dream car and a salesman that would work with us in obtaining the best deal possible? He called me from Mercedes Benz of Orange Park and told me he the right salesman Mr Charlie Glover. He worked out just what I wanted and at the price I wanted and handled most of the paperwork over phone/internet. We are completely satisfied! We recommend Mr.Glover and this dealership to everyone!

Great Choice for change

by JJ from Naperville, IL | May 19, 2014

Awesome steering and maneuvering; comfortable ride and sound system; sleek body style and interior!!

2014 GLK 250 bluetec

by Dachs from Colorado springs Colorado | April 28, 2014

She's a baby diesel. Only have 5k on her but already averaging 29 mpg.She handles well . Better than our ML. Downside needs mud flaps. From the factory. Dealer wants over$400.00 to add a set.

Love my GLK

by 4th Benz from Jacksonville, FL | April 9, 2014

Very roomy inside. Smooth ride, yet a little sporty at the same time. Really has some get up & go! Good gas mileage. Media package is awesome, very easy to use.

Wonderful Car

by Lawman51 from Auburn, Alabama | March 5, 2014

First Benz my wife and i have owned. Very pleased with all aspects of the vehicle. our salesman, Anthony Gibson at Jack Ingram Motors in Montgomery, Alabama was knowledgeable and very professional. He went out of the way to give us the best deal on thisGLK, even having us challenge other dealerships to give us a better deal. You don't see that very often from dealerships. you won't go wrong owning this vehicle and the investment is well worth it. Lawman51

Sports car shaped like tall wagon.

by Merc Owner from Jacksonville, Fl | February 8, 2014

A dream to drive. 2013 and later have same 3.5 liter engine as the E Class & ML costing much more. Tons of high value looks & tech brought down to the affordable range. Coming down from an older ML, we worried about the loss of cargo. I ONLY WISH this were five inches longer and two inches wider, but the ML & GL sales would get hurt bad.

Perfect for small family

by jack link from Dallas, TX | January 15, 2014

I bought a 2014 GLK 4matic fully loded. this car is based off of the C- class platform si the handling is very car like and not a bulkey suv. the looks are rough but stand out like most benz do. this car is very solid built with high qualty. perfect for a family of 5 or under. the only complaint i have is that there is a phone pad, that is 90s technology, and the navigation takes sometime to get how to use it.

2014 GLK350

by chuck from Florida | December 25, 2013

brought this Mini SUV because kids are grown up , this is not a family SUV the most you could fit is four people , cargo space is limited but put the seats down and you could stuff a lot , Performance is actually good and the suspension is by far better than a Lexus , This SUV requires 93 octane and nothing lower so if you want to pay higher gas prices do not get this SUV , Turning Radius is really good but the electric steering wheel is a lot smother than any other car out there feels weird at times that you could control your steering with one finger while driving on the highway. overall really fun to drive