2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Available in 3 styles:  2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Automobile on market today!

by Undertaker from Jacksonville, FL | May 19, 2014

I and my wife have been wanting a sporty cross over suv for some time. One of my family members was going to Jacksonville from Douglas, GA so I asked him to locate our dream car and a salesman that would work with us in obtaining the best deal possible? He called me from Mercedes Benz of Orange Park and told me he the right salesman Mr Charlie Glover. He worked out just what I wanted and at the price I wanted and handled most of the paperwork over phone/internet. We are completely satisfied! We recommend Mr.Glover and this dealership to everyone!

Great Choice for change

by JJ from Naperville, IL | May 19, 2014

Awesome steering and maneuvering; comfortable ride and sound system; sleek body style and interior!!

2014 GLK 250 bluetec

by Dachs from Colorado springs Colorado | April 28, 2014

She's a baby diesel. Only have 5k on her but already averaging 29 mpg.She handles well . Better than our ML. Downside needs mud flaps. From the factory. Dealer wants over$400.00 to add a set.

Love my GLK

by 4th Benz from Jacksonville, FL | April 9, 2014

Very roomy inside. Smooth ride, yet a little sporty at the same time. Really has some get up & go! Good gas mileage. Media package is awesome, very easy to use.

Wonderful Car

by Lawman51 from Auburn, Alabama | March 5, 2014

First Benz my wife and i have owned. Very pleased with all aspects of the vehicle. our salesman, Anthony Gibson at Jack Ingram Motors in Montgomery, Alabama was knowledgeable and very professional. He went out of the way to give us the best deal on thisGLK, even having us challenge other dealerships to give us a better deal. You don't see that very often from dealerships. you won't go wrong owning this vehicle and the investment is well worth it. Lawman51

Sports car shaped like tall wagon.

by Merc Owner from Jacksonville, Fl | February 8, 2014

A dream to drive. 2013 and later have same 3.5 liter engine as the E Class & ML costing much more. Tons of high value looks & tech brought down to the affordable range. Coming down from an older ML, we worried about the loss of cargo. I ONLY WISH this were five inches longer and two inches wider, but the ML & GL sales would get hurt bad.

Perfect for small family

by jack link from Dallas, TX | January 15, 2014

I bought a 2014 GLK 4matic fully loded. this car is based off of the C- class platform si the handling is very car like and not a bulkey suv. the looks are rough but stand out like most benz do. this car is very solid built with high qualty. perfect for a family of 5 or under. the only complaint i have is that there is a phone pad, that is 90s technology, and the navigation takes sometime to get how to use it.

2014 GLK350

by chuck from Florida | December 25, 2013

brought this Mini SUV because kids are grown up , this is not a family SUV the most you could fit is four people , cargo space is limited but put the seats down and you could stuff a lot , Performance is actually good and the suspension is by far better than a Lexus , This SUV requires 93 octane and nothing lower so if you want to pay higher gas prices do not get this SUV , Turning Radius is really good but the electric steering wheel is a lot smother than any other car out there feels weird at times that you could control your steering with one finger while driving on the highway. overall really fun to drive

Great car

by Benz Owner 1 from Charleston, WV | December 2, 2013

I really like my new car. The only thing I do not like is there is not running board on this car and when it rains, my legs get wet as I exit the car. Otherwise, I love driving it and the way that it handles.