2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

the wow factor!!!!

by new car junkie from 33573 | August 27, 2015

ti t he first time the rain sensing wipers came on I knew I had made a great choice.The gas mileage at 75-80 on the interstate is 28.3 out of the box,it will only get better.The ride and handling are incredible,most likely helped by the 19" tires.I AM ALWAYS HOT AND MY WIFE ALWAYS COLD.bETWEEN the heated seats and dual zone air all is right.The privacy glass and rear air gets compliments from our guests.I am a gear head,and I love speed.As the the owner of two r-code mustangs I must say the exceleration is faster than ever needed.If it is not yet clear we love our new benz!!!!!!!!

Best Luxury Car

by Rustycab from Reston, Va. | June 15, 2015

This is the best luxury and only one that I have ever owned. I chose it for the style, color and performance. I went to all the top dealers, BMW, Audi, Lexus, and the Mercedes GLK 350 is just right. Small SUV but fully loaded with all the comings of a Mercedes. Handles well and feel very sturdy in the drive. I chose Gas as opposed tyo Diesel because I hate the smell and the cost for upkeep may be more. I live the small SUV and it is the right height for viewing and driving. It is just beautiful.

Second Great Mercedes For Us

by Wife's Car Buyer from Oregon | May 29, 2015

We bought the GLK 250 Bluetec diesel. Hard to get, growing in popularity. U.S. Fuel economy of 28mpg overall city/highway is wrong. We are averaging 39 mpg overall. Same price as other comparable SUVs. Better mileage. Best GPS we've ever had, appointments and road ability excellent. Highly recommend, take one for a test ride before you buy anything else.

First MB

by waldo from Bucks Cty, PA | May 17, 2015

Never owned a MB before. Had other high end cars. This MB is clearly a cut above the rest. Getting the advertised MPG, which is new. Super Navz, and Radio. Very comfortable seating, with very low road noise. Engine, and 7 speed transmission work well together. A little tight seating in the rear, but it is the smaller SUV. Very happy so far, only had the car for two weeks. Has run flat tires , no spare. Happy as a clam for now.

Great car!

by Car enthusiast from Atlanta, Ga. | March 12, 2015

Own a 2015 GLK350. Great car. Very well made and nice performance coupled with great luxury. You can definitely tell it's a Mercedes. I've also seen a lot of complaints about the ECO feature, and I'm not a fan either, but all you have to do is push a button to turn it off. It's really not that bad.

Most reliable car I've owned

by sports car enthusiast from otlando florida | March 9, 2015

I'm very pleased with the car and service. they were very sufficient in all my needs and helped me to the fullest, very happy person.

Ok car

by Eman from Atlanta, GA | February 8, 2015

Still some issues. Overpriced. The car would not start a couple of times. The ECO button is annoying. Every time I come to a stop the vehicle shuts off.

The most impressive car I've ever owned

by Crybaby from St. Louis, MO | December 6, 2014

I love my Mercedes-Benz GLK 350. The design is classy and the comfort level if fantastic. The ride is smooth and easy to handle on the road. I have only had my car since November 21, 2014 but I am very pleased.

Excellent SUV Crossover Stylish but Powerful

by Aliasneo from Columbia, Missouri | November 11, 2014

I have driven my GLK 350 since new for 1400 miles! Interior is of high-tech feeling (with premium, driving Assistance, and multimedia packages) and everything is in right places. The exterior and overall look is bold, matching very well with the powerful engine under the hood. The blind spot warning, the lane assistant, as well as the in-dash GPS system make you feel being well taken care of. I regret that the models in the dealers display don't have the parking assistance and the keyless-go, or I would love this car even more. It's amazingly quiet and smooth, with full power ready on the go! The only thing I need to get used to is the beeping/humming noises from under the hood that sometimes occur when parked in garage after long drives. such noises eventually went away after the engine cools down. I am following up with the dealer but was told nothing to worry about while monitoring the noises.

Drives like a sedan

by Awesome GLK from Hayward, CA | October 3, 2014

I love my new fuel efficient G LK! $35 fills the tank and I get excellent mileage. Perfect sized vehicle for family of 4.