2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Awesome little SUV

by 2manycars from Tennessee | January 2, 2016

We have owned hundreds of cars over the years, guess that's why I am not a Millionaire. Wish I had gone with a Mercedes sooner. The quality is there. With as many issues I have had with my late model GDI engines, I should have done my research sooner. Mercedes does GDI right. No sooty tailpipes, no sputter due to scavenging. Scavenging is simulating an EGR valve by leaving the intake valve open for a bit during the exhaust stroke. It soots the intake valve and intake. Around 10k miles you can feel the performance of your engine fall off. I began to try and avoid GDI engines. No more, I will run Mercedes in both my business and at home. If you do maintenance on your fleet as I do, Mercedes is not that expensive. I service all my cars and trucks to the same standards and have little to no problems as a result. Do the investigations as I did and try one for yourself. C

I would do it again

by Vip from Centennial, CO | November 28, 2015

Excellent car for power, style, reliability, and safety. Handling is smooth with great visibility. Car is roomy yet feels small and agile.

Get a A Subaru

by Subie guy from SF | November 5, 2015

FOR LESS than the price of an entry level GLK350 you can get a FULLY LOADED outback or Forester that is LIGHT YEARS ahead of this MB model.

wonderful car with all the bells and whistles

by sports car enthusiast for years over 50 years from Charleston SC | October 30, 2015

My sales person was better than outstanding. Roland Ramirez. He was honest and worked with us to ensure our satisfaction.

The Best

by Joan from Scottsdale, AZ | September 1, 2015

This SUV is solid, safe and runs like a top. Perfect for my needs. I was in an accident with this model and was not injured. I purchased another one just like it.

the wow factor!!!!

by new car junkie from 33573 | August 27, 2015

ti t he first time the rain sensing wipers came on I knew I had made a great choice.The gas mileage at 75-80 on the interstate is 28.3 out of the box,it will only get better.The ride and handling are incredible,most likely helped by the 19" tires.I AM ALWAYS HOT AND MY WIFE ALWAYS COLD.bETWEEN the heated seats and dual zone air all is right.The privacy glass and rear air gets compliments from our guests.I am a gear head,and I love speed.As the the owner of two r-code mustangs I must say the exceleration is faster than ever needed.If it is not yet clear we love our new benz!!!!!!!!

Best Luxury Car

by Rustycab from Reston, Va. | June 15, 2015

This is the best luxury and only one that I have ever owned. I chose it for the style, color and performance. I went to all the top dealers, BMW, Audi, Lexus, and the Mercedes GLK 350 is just right. Small SUV but fully loaded with all the comings of a Mercedes. Handles well and feel very sturdy in the drive. I chose Gas as opposed tyo Diesel because I hate the smell and the cost for upkeep may be more. I live the small SUV and it is the right height for viewing and driving. It is just beautiful.

Second Great Mercedes For Us

by Wife's Car Buyer from Oregon | May 29, 2015

We bought the GLK 250 Bluetec diesel. Hard to get, growing in popularity. U.S. Fuel economy of 28mpg overall city/highway is wrong. We are averaging 39 mpg overall. Same price as other comparable SUVs. Better mileage. Best GPS we've ever had, appointments and road ability excellent. Highly recommend, take one for a test ride before you buy anything else.

First MB

by waldo from Bucks Cty, PA | May 17, 2015

Never owned a MB before. Had other high end cars. This MB is clearly a cut above the rest. Getting the advertised MPG, which is new. Super Navz, and Radio. Very comfortable seating, with very low road noise. Engine, and 7 speed transmission work well together. A little tight seating in the rear, but it is the smaller SUV. Very happy so far, only had the car for two weeks. Has run flat tires , no spare. Happy as a clam for now.

Great car!

by Car enthusiast from Atlanta, Ga. | March 12, 2015

Own a 2015 GLK350. Great car. Very well made and nice performance coupled with great luxury. You can definitely tell it's a Mercedes. I've also seen a lot of complaints about the ECO feature, and I'm not a fan either, but all you have to do is push a button to turn it off. It's really not that bad.