1999 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Available in 2 styles:  ML320 shown

Overall

FEEL COMFORT WITH THIS VEHICLW

by JIMMY from DALLAS | September 3, 2012

ITS A REALIABLE VEHICLE I FEEL COMFORT TO PURCHASED THIS VEHICLE , LOOKS CLEAN IN & OUTSIDE, VERY CLEAN,

Summer Car for the Mountains

by Discus from Minneapolis, MN | September 1, 2012

My wife and I have a home in the mountains in eastern Idaho. We often climb the Teton pass to visit Jackson Hole and other Wyoming sights. This car has great power, even for climbing mountains. The automatic transmission is well designed for downshifting on severe declines. I can come down the Tetons virtually without touching the brakes. As a car buff, I'm just amazed by the good cupholders - so unGerman. It takes premium gas only and mileage is poor, but I can leave with that.

Great Car

by Happy from Seatac, WA | August 12, 2012

I bought this car a different dealership in Seattle and have been very satisfied. Comfortable, Fast, Great Milage and no problems so far. Great car highly recommend.

Dispointment

by Unhappy from Seatac, WA | May 30, 2012

I saw a car that they had listed online and so i called them to see if it was still there. I spoke to a Sales man name Brady who told me that yeah they still have it, so i drove from Seatac all the way to Everett only to find out the car they had advertized on the internet was sold couple of days ago and they had another one that was the same model but looked no where close to the one they advetized. And as of right now its still being advertized, these people have no shame. If they are into false advertizing like that, i wonder what else they lie about, to their coustomers. Buyer BE AWARE!!!

this SUV is great

by cpenta from revere ma | January 17, 2012

This SUV is great even though it's a little old , it drives like new even the interior seems up to date. if it didn't have a cassette player you would think it's new.

So far 1500 miles great SUV.

by Truck from Appleton, Wisconsin | December 26, 2011

All a round great truck for me. A luxurious sport-utility that has world -class engineering, 4-wheel-drive & a car like ride. Plus it is made in the USA by American????????????? At this time I must say I Love my Truck even if is not a Chev 1500. Dan

What a great SUV

by Bethesda from Ponte Vedra Beach, FL | September 11, 2010

I loved my ML430! I purchased it used in 2005, it was a 1999 model. Purchased it in the north, then I moved to the south (FL)! Great car, especially if you can afford the maintenance and normal up keep. Safe, reliable, awesome safety features. Very strong heavy Mid-Size SUV so you felt comfortable and safe. My SUV aged very well, alot of people could not believe that it was 10 years old (as of 2009). Only draw back was the miles per gallon, but hey...all of the other perks outweighed that! My servicing dealership was awesome as well! I am looking forward to my new ML...very soon! Great for families or people with Large dogs. Great travel car and beach car. Awesome in the snow too!

ML320

by TX44 from TX | February 22, 2010

Wife's car. She likes how distinctive it looks in a parking lot full of other SUV's and vans. Very comfortable on the highway at 80 mph. Very capable off road vehicle. My favorite memory: driving through the desert at Big Bend National Park on the River Road from Castolon to Rio Grande Village and seeing several other 4 wheel drive vehicles beaten by the road/conditions and just driving right by and then two hours later whizzing down TX highways at over 70 mph.

Could be GREAT if it could be "SEEN"

by '55 Buick Roadmaster Rag Top Luver from Dixie-Far lower side of Jour^sey | November 19, 2009

Everythimg seems great on the written 'Spects'.Would be really helpful to see a good picture.This way could see where the damage is.

BEST MERCEDES I HAVE EVER OWNED..LOVE IT!!!

by KingLexington from Florida | August 6, 2007

I have owned many Mercedes from SL-S-E and now my very favorite ML-320. I loved the SUV so much I bought an identical ML for my wife. The value for this model is by far the best from good gas milage, style, features, safety, and CUPHOLDERS! Most of the Mercedes I have owned do not have cup holders. This ML model is EXCELLENT. Enjoy!

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz M-Class