2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Available in 3 styles:  ML-Class shown

Overall

A Dealer that Truly Stands with you

by Miss Lady 430 from New Jersey | September 29, 2013

I bought the ML430 and Sal at Plaza and his staff were great. Plaza was recommended by my daughter who bought a car a month prior.Sal worked with me through the financing and I am in love with my ML. Sal and Plaza are new members of our family and I am truly grateful for knowing them. I have had no problems and the ride is smooth. Thank you Sal and Plaza including Pete.

Excellent ride!

by Captain Cook from San Francisco bay Area, CA | July 27, 2012

Bought this SUV because I wanted to ride it to Tahoe. Handles very well on Snow and slippery conditions. Ride is very comfortable. Benz has lifetime roadside assistance which I used a couple of times and really liked their service. Overall happy with the purchase.

Nice truck

by 1stbenz from Illinois | January 30, 2012

My first luxury car that I own! Got a deal on this one! Nice looking SUV inside & outside for a 2000 ML320. It's a nice ride!

Big Disappointment from the very beginning

by Deb from Maryland | January 16, 2012

I was so thrilled when my husband bought me this car brand new in 2000. But there were many problems almost from the start. The first 50,000 miles covered by MB, this car was in the shop a lot; including a major electrical issue before the warranty went out that would have cost over $4,000. Now, 11 years later I thought I would have a vehicle that would last over 200,000 miles - what a joke. My car has 111,000 and every system has failed. I have not had a stereo system for the last 10,000 miles. The locks are broken on every door. The auto windows are broken. Three repair lights are lit on the dash. It needs a 100,000 mile check up that costs $2-3,000. It needs over $6,000. worth of repait work! This car costs $40,000. plus the insane unfair financing that MB gives you that is NOT full disclosure. PLEASE run don't walk away from this car!

excellent car

by #MZ from Chicago | September 14, 2011

I LOVE this car!!!The car have everything needed for a family to cruise . Drives great in the snow. Will recommend to anyone including my friends and family.

ML 55 AMG

by phred from Oregon | February 25, 2011

This vehicle is an exellent road car that gets moderate fuel mileage. Being a 4-wheel drive vehicle there is a fair amount of weight and height added for this configuration. That being said, I would recemmond this vehicle to anyone that is in the market for an 'SUV'.

German Tank

by americano from Ridgewood | December 28, 2010

Built like no other.Very thirsty.Solid like the rock of Gibraltar.Steering tight and firm.A life insurance policy on wheels.

Most reliable car I've owned

by Yang from Mongolia | November 25, 2010

I interesting this car. How your last price? Replay me MSG okay and I see more photo . I see interior styling

A REAL SLEEPER

by BATTERY GUY from CHICAGO AREA, IL | October 4, 2010

I LOOKED AT THE ML55 AND DECIDED I NEEDED MORE CARRY ROOM AND BOUGHT A RANGE ROVER. GREAT COMFORT AND ROOMY BUT WHAT A DOG. EVEN WITH A V-8 I COULD NOT GET UP TO EXPRESSWAY SPEEDS ON THE ENTRANCE RAMP. AFTER ONE YEAR, I SOLD IT AND BOUGHT A 2000 ML55. I LOST CARRY SPACE, WHY AN INBOARD SPARE TIRE?) BUT I GAINED HANDLING, SPEED AND BRAKING. WHAT A GREAT VEHICLE! NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS OTHER CARS ON LONG TRIPS BUT FOR COMMUTING IT IS GREAT. IT HAS THE PICK UP, SPEED AND BRAKING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE. I AVERAGE 16-18 MPG WHICH IS OK, WOULD LIKE BETTER BUT THERE ARE TRADE OFFS. I HAVE HAD ALMOST NO PROBLEMS. THE MOST RECURING IS THE BRAKE LIGHT SWITCH FAILS WHICH DOES NOT SHOW UP ON THE DASH BOARD. THE BRAKES LIGHTS ARE DISABLED AS WELL AS CRUISE CONTROL RELEASE AND THE TRANSMISSION LOCKS IN PARK. FORTUNATLY THERE IS A RELEASE FOR THAT. ALL IN ALL I WILL KEEP IT FOR A WHILE LONGER, IT HAS 134K MILES BUT KEEPS RUNNING. I LIKE THE TRANS MOUNTED SHIFT AND THE NEW MB SUVS HAVE COLUMN MOUNTED ONES. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO PICK UP AN ML55 YOU WILL LIKE IT.

very reliable car !

by Smithson from Palm Spring | May 21, 2010

I own a 2000 ML and is still driving it. It has now over 12500 miles and it's still going strong. I use it mainly for work, and so far, i only had some minor repair. This is a very comfortable car and very safe because of the solid body. I am giving it to my son when he gets his licence.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz M-Class