2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Available in 3 styles:  2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 4dr AWD shown

Overall

2002 ml 500

by cat from ky | May 6, 2016

I love my ml 500 it has all the power you could ever ask for and is an absolute thrill to drive, handles the road like no other suv, I have over 200,000 on mine and it still runs like new. I have had no problems in the winter with snow. I hope it lasts another 200k. My husband has an RX8 sports car and I would honestly rather drive my SUV than his car anytime.

Has been a very reliable ride for 180K Miles!

by MM3 from DC | July 14, 2012

My '02 ML500 is living its 11th year now with more than 180K Miles. It still rides and performs as good as new! Not feeling any different than its first year. A very significant accomplishment for a car. I have a 3rd raw seat. I love that I can have 7 passengers with a strong enough engine and versatile suspension that it carries all without sweating. I love it, and wish for it to stay with my family for many more years to come.

I love my ml 320

by DJ from new York | April 2, 2012

Car drives so good but then again what can you expect, it is a Mercedes of course. Only thing they could of done better on us the interior parts such as the cup holders. That was the only flaw is the cheap interior parts.

Only the Best!

by driver from BEND, OR | October 12, 2010

WOW, It is and was the best money i've spent on an SUV. After purchasing the 2002 MK 320 MERCEDES BENZ, I keep finding new and cool stuff on it ! The three issues I had were all related to operator error. The auto shift is almost without notice. The interior is QUITE. The Boze system..well enough said...It is a unique driving experience! NO BULL

excelent suv

by shakalaka from NJ | August 22, 2009

nice suv, i thick that the mercedes nenz is very doog suv for winter..ml class is fine from mercedes..dont miss chance to buy ml..no more other BMW LEXUS and other's firm..

Hard Knocks

by Harley Drifter from Atlanta, GA | February 27, 2007

Excellant power, superior braking, these are the only things about my ML500 that seem up to the Mercedes standard. Hard ride, wind noise, poor ergonomics and a Bose Stereo that seems more K-Mart than K-Mart. Dealers that seem more acustomed to answering phones that servicing customer standing in front of them. This is my 4th Mercedes and will be my last. Hello Lexus.

my 2nd 1 and will get another

by ML lover from LI ny | December 7, 2006

smooth on the road and highway , wonderful in bad weather , handled full load during 'cane' in S.C. @ 80+ on rt95 ..

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz M-Class