2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Available in 5 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Overall

Grt=eat SUV for the money

by benz family from Blackwood NJ | April 30, 2014

This SUV has style and comfort, it handles very well and is responsive. It came equipped with the Edition package and everything works properly and has met all my expectations. It has been a pleasure to own and I fully expect it to last as long as my last Mercedes which I had for nine years.

How sweet it is

by MikeTrax from Boone NC | August 25, 2013

I live in the mountains and my car is a 320 diesel . Coupled with the 7 speed transmission it really has plenty of power to spare and I'm typically getting 24 mpg which is highway mileage . The car has the sport package and handles the complex terrain very well. With a 25 gallon tank, the car has a 620 mile range. My last Mercedes had 220,000 miles and 15 years when I turned it over to my son-in-law . It runs like a clock. You pay a little more up front, but in the end it pays you back.

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

by NICK from NEW HAMPSHIRE | June 14, 2013

I DROVE FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE TO FIND THE BEST INVENTORY IN NEW ENGLAND,THEY HAVE OVER 300 CARS WE FOUND A 2006 BMW 330XI THAT HAD 40K AND WAS MINT..THANK YOU GUYS AT AVON AVON AUTO BROKERS.YOUR THE BEST.

SAFETY FIRST, THEN COMFORT

by MERCEDES for the LADIES, BENZ for the MEN from south carolina | May 30, 2013

excellent performance, safety, comfort and amenities. would not have any yother car at this point in my life. Love the 4 matic (all wheel drive) safe . I commute 80-90 miles per day for work and want the safest car that I can afford.Excellent stereo.

A true Mercedes

by BlueML350 from Maryland | July 16, 2012

I love my suv, true to the mercedes benz name it has the best ride. The smooth ride is better then some passenger cars. It is a very solid vehicle. I was caught in one of the worst storms to hit Maryland and i felt like i was driving a tank rock solid.

Will steal your money

by Not Happy from Chicago | November 19, 2011

This is the most dishonest car dealership out there, please beware they will steal your deposit. They have you sign an agreement and collect money from you. They will then sell the car to someone else before you can finish the purchase and not refund your deposit. Very dishonest and not trustworthy.

Safest car i ever owned

by flyboy from Cary, North Carolina | September 19, 2011

Sporty, sexy, reliable and fast!!! Love this car!!! If you want a safe vehicle with plenty of room and very stylish, this is the car for you. Be careful though, it is very fast. 0 to 60 in 5.2 seconds.

2008 ML350

by MB Fan from FLORIDA | December 22, 2010

I have and continue to be a Mercedes Benz fan. I continue to question why Consumer Reports seems to really have a problem with Mercedes. Take a good look around and see how many are still actively running on the streets all across the country. Must be something to them, obviously Consumer Reports hasn't figured it out. I really think the editor of Consumer Report must have had a night mare as a child and subsequently has mental issues and can't deal with such a fin automobile. Let's see, we own five in the family and love each one, and as such, will continue to be a Mercedes owner. Best car built. If you want the latest and most ridiculous technology (the non-essentials), then buy Japanese, or other brands. If you are looking for serious technology, the really important things to make a car run and increases Safety, then you stay with Mercedes. Sure, their Nav system isn't the super fantastic gee-whiz system, but hey it works and gets me everywhere I need to go. I buy the car for driving and knowing I'm extremely safe. Highly recommend the ML350, we currently have 2 2008 ML's; must be a good reason, you think? It wasn't the price, we bought one brand new, the other was MB Certified. If you want to drive the world's best driving cars, feel extremely safe, then if you are a serious driver with aspirations of owning a solid safe vehicle, then move into a Mercedes. If price is a factor, then maybe you really re-think life's priorities. Is it all about price or safety? I know having 5 of them, to me it's all about Safety.

Extremely comfortable vehicle.

by horse from Stamford Ct | January 9, 2009

I had the ML550 and found it to be completely satisying in the comfort and power arenas. Really a great vehicle.

"Should have kept my Acura MDX touring"

by unhappy with merceds-benz from Norwalk, CT | June 6, 2008

I have not had my 2008 ML 350 for a year and it has been back to the dealer for problems 4 times... Problems like : being stuck in gear not being able to move, when shifting into drive and stepping on the gas the suv went backwards. electrical problems : mirrors not closing when armed, telescoping steering not working, drivers seat not working, navigation sytem losing settings and more. For the cost this suv should not have problems at 7000 mlies. Looks great drives well but is not reliable....