2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class
Available in 4 styles:  2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Overall

First Mercedez I ever owned.

by Happy customer from Redwood City, California | July 20, 2014

Excellent quality, all the electronics that are easy to operate and want. Excellent handling and comfort.

Good Bye BMW - Hello Mercedes Benz

by Service to Sale from Fredericksburg, VA | April 29, 2014

Mr. Teddy Parker was the most perfect and professional sales person we have ever had. With four kids we have bought many a cars... We drove in for a service on our E350 and drove two cars home purchasing an ML350. What a beautiful car with all the bells and whistles. Best price EVER for the car and our trade in. Good Bye BMW Hello MB(x2)

NONE

by MIKE from NEY YORK | January 25, 2014

LEXUS SUV WAY BETTER THAN BENZ.IT IS OT STABLE ESPECIALLY ON TURNS OTHEWISE IT IS NICE RIDE. NOT GOOD MILAGE FOR V6 ESPECIAALY IN CITY

Great SUV !

by Fuzzy2014 from Hilton Head SC | January 15, 2014

I purchased the ML Bluetec. My first Diesel. I have not been dissapointed. The car drives great. My average MPG is around 30 MPG in everyday driving. Great stereo and a very quiet ride.

Greatest car until it stopped working!

by kevin from Chicago IL | July 17, 2013

I bought a 2009 ML AMG 63 and over the first 18 months it had 7 major issues where it would not shut off the engine but it would not accelerate. Finally after 6 months of having it in service 7 times they lemon laws it and gave me a 2012 for free. That was awesome and I commend the dealership on such an effort! Then the 2012 did the exact same thing! This time almost causing me to be t boned in a major intersection. On top of that the active cruise control totally stopped working, all functions having to do with the radar system besides the parking assist stopped working, the lift gate would not open on it's own 50% of the time. All somewhat minor problems I can live with except when my car almost killed me! I would not recommend this car to anyone!!!

Expensive, but worth it.

by Jack from Denver, Colorado | September 1, 2012

We bought the Bluetec diesel version a couple of months ago. No problems so far. Great performance and good fuel economy--35-38 mpg on the highway.

Love them

by Retired jent from Texas | August 16, 2012

My second ML350 BLUTEC in as many years. (I buy a new auto every year) Left BMW for the quality, comfort and overall pride of workmanship in the ML. No problems at all!

One of the best

by Owner from Plano, TX | May 11, 2012

Drove the Lexus and the BMW and wow, at the end of the day it wasn't hard to walk back to the Merc-Benz dealership. The standard engine just out did the rest, the Toyota...I mean the Lexus didn't even start to hold my attention. On the other hand it was close with the BMW, but in the end after taking both cars out for extended rides, I went back to the ML 350. I think the interior and the exterior were of the highest quality. The motor is excellent and I have had "ZERO" issues with the car. Value wise, your going to get what you pay for, and thank god Merc-Benz is now getting competitive. But there really isn't an SUV that I have driven that compares to this one. Drive it, not just around the corner of the dealership, but get on the HWY and move it. You will see it is outstanding.

Most new car problems

by Long time Mercedes customer from Scottsdale,AZ | April 3, 2012

I have owned Mercedes vehicles, but have never experienced trouble like this. I picked up my 2012 ML350 in February. After a few days I noticed that the middle of the windshield was optically distorted. In bright sunlight looking out the middle or to the right was almost like looking through a funhouse mirror. The Mercedes service manager was shocked, he said he'd never seen a windshield like this in his 20+ years at Mercedes. They ordered a replacement, the replacement was just about as bad, the distortion moved from the middle to mid-right. The third windshield arrived today and the service manager just called my wife to say, the latest replacement is even more distorted than the old one. I've now had the vehicle for two months and have not been able to use it except intermittently. I don't know what's happened to Mercedes quality, but three windshields and I still do not have one that I can look out without getting dizzy. I guess three strikes is enough. If you are considering a 2012 ML350 don't buy it until you can drive it in bright sunlight and to see if the windshield is distorted. I'm very sorry to say that I would not recommend this vehicle.

I Love my Mercedes-Benz ML350

by Older Man from Florida Keys | March 12, 2012

I have been driving a Porsche Cayenne and a BMW X-5, and just traded in the X5 for a new Mercedes-Benz ML350. The other cars were essentially performance-oriented, while the Mercedes is unabashedly comfort-oriented. I, as an older man, am equally unabashedly please with the comfort. My next car will also more than likely be a Mercedes-Benz!