2013 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Superb SUV!

by Winterhawk from Midland, TX | August 30, 2014

I have had my ML550 for 18 months and am thoroughly happy with it. It has phenomenal performance and handling for an SUV, favorably comparable to my wife's SL! My only complaint is the interior leg room for my 6'7" frame is tight. Rear seat leg room is limited also. Head room is great, even when I wear a hat. Heated and cooled 6-function seats are superb. The sound system and navigation are superb, though a it complicated. Voice commands are amazingly accurate and simplify operation of all systems. Absolutely NO other complaints...MW did this one right!

nice cushy ride

by captaioncurt from Michigan | March 29, 2014

not as sporty as the X5 we had. This car handes well just not as much steering feedback as with the X5. The X5 comes with runflat tires that turned me off to many pot holes in Michigan. So far very happy with the Ml 350

Great overall experience

by Jim from Scottsdale AZ | October 29, 2013

I have used Cars.com to buy my last 3 cars but this one didn't! Work quite as good as the last 2. 2 of 3 dealers sent me offers (Phoenix Motors and Arrowhead) as they are supposed to but Shoemaker MB just asked me to come in and talk to a salesman which is the opposite reason I use Cars.com. I asked the internet mgr twice to send me my prices but he never did which was counter why I use your service. I bought 2014 ML 350(your email site you sent me only goes to 2013 but I bought 2014) I dealt with Greg Ring Internet mgr at Phoenix Motors MB and he did a great job and the whole purchase process was delightful. I test drove a few vehicles at Phoenix Motors and ended up buying a fully loaded car that I really love.

Excellent experience so far

by Avid M/Benz Lover from Queens, NY | August 26, 2013

I was shopping for a pre-owned 2112 ML350 online and came upon one of the best Sales person, Doug Ryan at Benzel Busch, NJ. We immediately had such a wonderful connection that ultimately led to my purchase of the 2013 ML350. It is my pleasure to recommend anyone in the market for a sound reliable vehicle to this dealership.

best of 33 autos owned

by car nut from Sanford Fl | April 20, 2013

Love my new auto. Only negative is that you have to hold the auto seat adjustment button until seat reaches the adjusted position. One touch would be better. I traded a 2012 Cadillac with 5500 miles in for this car ...

Disappointing front seat comfort

by Disappointed from DC | February 6, 2013

The ease of adjusting seats and lumbar support is via a maze of screens. While the seats are adjustable they do not allow for a multitude of positioning.

MB ML350 2013

by Romy from Houston, TX | January 3, 2013

Excellent SUV. Every thing in this vehicle meets the MB standards of luxury and comfort. Extremely fun to drive.

Outstanding SUV

by Benzboy from Dallas,TX | November 5, 2012

I purchased this vehicle in August and quickly went about the mission of accumulating miles.....within the first two months we took a road trip of 3000 miles so that now, after 10 weeks of ownership we have almost 6000 miles on the odometer. Just don't want to let the vehicle sit in the driveway. The ML is without a doubt the best vehicle we have owned. My wife currently owns a Lexus RX350 2010 model, and I do everything I can to ride in the Mercedes. We look forward to many many miles down the road

modern technology suv

by hiponaj from California | September 24, 2012

I ownned sveral suv cars over the years which include Hummer Alpha H3,Cheverolet Suburban Lt,Lexus 300,Mazda Mvp,Jeep Cherokee