2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best ML Ever!

by GB32 from Seattle | June 25, 2014

Just changed from a 2008 ML which we loved to a 2014.....what a difference! Amazing comfort, quiet as a mouse, super nicely equipped, not cheap but lease is a good deal. We absolutely love it, looked at Touareg, Volvo, etc. but went back to MB ML350. Great car, great job by Mercedes! Drive one and you are hooked!

ML 350 Blue Tec

by SUV guy from Scottsdale AZ | June 2, 2014

I have just returned from a 1500 mile road trip and the vehicle performed flawlessly. It is a diesel and once it gets rolling the power is quite impressive. 85mph feels like 55mph with a smooth ride and little to no road noise. I've only owned the car for about a month so I'm not that qualified for a writing of a thorough review. I have all of the options and it is really nice as this is my first Mercedes after having owned 3 Lexus vehicles: 2 LS 460's and the other a RX 350. They are not in the same league-at least the RX 350 (neither is the price). I chose this vehicle for its 5 star safety rating and am blown away by the advanced technology-too numerous to list. This is the best vehicle I have owned. I'm over the thought of "where have you been all of my life?" and am elated at this point about the purchase.

wife wanted a mercedes

by gaijin from Maryland | April 29, 2014

I just bought a Mercedes ML550. The car rides nice and quiet and is real fast. The buttons that control all the vehicle functions are not easy to find or operate though. My Infiniti was a breeze to turn on/off this or that, but the Mercedes has tiny multifunction controls that take time to learn and to operate. ML550 is better sized for my wife though and she drives it as much as I do.

2014 Mercedes Benz ML350 Fun Car!

by Pleasure Doing Business! from Jacksonville, FL | April 14, 2014

I puchased my automobile from Mr Charlie Glover of Mrecedes Benz of Orange Park, FL. He is the father of one of my students! He was referred to my husband and I also, as the person to go to if you want someone honest, would get you exactly what you want and get you the best deal the first time. Wow! He exceeded our expectations, it was a exceptional and unforgettable experience purchasing the Best automobile on the market today!

100% better than the first version of ML 320

by Ron from Atlanta, GA | February 25, 2014

Bought Bluetec. City/Hwy approx. 25 mpg. Better than Q5 - Interior could be better for the money. X5 has good interior and more sportier.

My 4th Mercedes ML SUV (Truck)

by Godzilla56 from San Antonio "deep in the heart" of Texas | January 26, 2014

I have now owned every version of this vehicle since inception. Without a doubt MB has advanced the design and improved the vehicle across the board. Each time I have been ready to buy a new SUV I would survey the market, read all the reviews and then start my test drives. I really did not expect to buy this vehicle this time…..but, after driving the MDX, BMW 5, Lexus RDX and Cadillac this vehicle had the best level of finish, quality interior, controls that didn't confuse me or were totally dependent upon touch screens….and didn't look like a stretch station wagon! MB made a lot of changes between Version 2 and 3 of this vehicle and it shows. The MB is probably not the "best" at everything, but taken in total it meets or exceeds all my needs and expectations. It is not cheap, but you get what you pay for. After several months I have not had one moment of regret on this purchase. The only other SUV that was better was the Porsche, but everything that is standard on the MB is an option on the Porsche. Is it worth thirty five grand more to get the Porsche name (on a volkswagon sourced product) and extra performance for around town driving? Well it wasn't to me so there you go. I can take a lot of trips for the money not spent on that vehicle.

Great Car, Very powerful, nice ride

by DanB from NJ | December 22, 2013

Runs very good. Has the road hugging feeling. Powerful, looks beautiful. All my previous ML350s had engine and transmission problems. So keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Love this SUV

by Lg from Fresno, Ca | October 19, 2013

This SUV is luxurious, quiet, efficient and fun to drive. I had a 2012 but traded it for the 2014 for better options. Have had it on a 1000 mile trip and it was very comfortable, controls all in the right places and got 22 mpg at 75 mph. Best car I have ever owned. Absolutely love it.

Great mileage, tows 7,200 lbs.

by All around driver from Florida | October 5, 2013

From Walmart to Lowes, to church, to the lake towing my boat, my ML 350 blutec takes the family there in safety, comfort , with power and style.