2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Car and Deal

by Jeff from Nesbit, MS | September 20, 2013

I use Cars.com because of the easy to use format and the way I am always able to find what I'm searching for. I've wanted a Mercedes R Class since they came out. I don't understand why they have been discontinued, however, corporate decisions-they didn't ask me!! Thanks Cars.com for bringing car and me together!!!!!!

Awesome Car

by Family Guy from Dallas | September 20, 2013

My wife and I absolutely love this car, and would recommend it to anyone! I like the body style and the interior luxury.

Luxurious and no soccer mom status

by Crown City Twins Mama from Coronado, CA | March 18, 2012

I am not a huge fan of minivans or SUVs. Rather, I like some luxury in my ride & prefer cards like the CLS 550. The R350 has it all; lines and luxury. Oh, and the room! So much cargo space I can carry my twin stroller, groceries, and many other things. Perfect high end crossover without the "mommy car" feel.

Great value used buy

by City Place from West Palm BEach | September 12, 2010

Based on GL platform, it is spacious and comfortable. Lower center of gravity helps around the corners compared to an average SUV. Unique in it's class. Depreciate too fast when purchased brand new...

Great ride hidden by an edgy look

by MB enthusiast from CT | August 23, 2010

Bought a 2007 R350 used, after getting rid of an ML 320 bought new in 2002. The ML was great but I sucumbed to a smaller vehicle (Nissan Rogue)because of the fuel mileage (14 city/ 19 hwy). Rogue was a big mistake. The tradeoff for the gas mileage didn't work because the Rogue was too small and uncomfortable to boot. The R class is definatly a sleeper. Great ride due to the long wheel base and rear air suspension, still handles well though. Gas mileage is an acceptable 17 city/ 23 hwy. If the repair record is as good or hopefully better than the ML, this is a keeper. The styling takes a little getting used to but it does grow on you especially if you need the room or want to be comfortable. You can drive this puppy for 16 - 20 hours and get out feeling like it was a trip around the block.

Family car with style and comfort

by DBI from Madison, WI (And Florida) | July 20, 2009

I love our R500, it is the best ride I have ever had, however the kids always falls asleep in the back because it is so comfy. We have been on long road trips and it seems like the driver doesn't get tired at all - no noise, no vibrations, the heater and aircon is perfect - and the 8 cyl engine is fantastic. It handles like a sports sedan and is easy in traffic, We all love the ride !!!

Smooth Ride with 6 Passenger

by Tom from Chicago | December 22, 2008

Love the comfort of seating 6 adults comfortably. The ride is smooth. The for wheel traction on snow roads is excellent. Great milleage on Hwy, gives me 24m/gal Hwy.

Loves MB

by KG1 from Louisville, KY | January 25, 2008

I purchased a 2007 R320CDI (diesel) for my wife last summer and found that MB truly makes one of the best diesel engines on the market. This vehilce is surprisingly quick for its size. I think the diesel is faster off the line than the R350. The overall fit and finish are excellent. The only change I'd make is to increase the size of the fuel tank to 24-25 gallons -- this would make the R-class the best sports touring vehicle period.

Drop-Dead Sexy Diesel

by Hip Real Estate Broker from North Carolina | April 10, 2007

I'm in my 30s and wanted more than a sports car PLUS great gas mileage. My new R320 CDI delivers in style. I tote clients around several times a week & they're shocked it's a DIESEL. Estimates are low compared to the 24 CITY / 28+ HWY, which I recently got on my 3 Hour drive to Atlanta. Sirius Satelite Radio, Dual Rear DVD Headrests, Massive Sunroof and Ultra Dark Privacy Glass, Distronic Cruise Control (warns & slows/resumes by itself) make it the ultimate tourer. Awesome amounts of Torque. Spring for the Chrome Package-- it looks HOT! As far as the whole "is it a minivan" question: Who cares, I just passed you in the fast lane, can u see me?

Best Kept Secret in Mercedes lineup

by Back to MB from BMW from Central Florida | December 19, 2006

So far, so good. This long wheel base luxo liner fits the bill for families who need to transport 6 people but in style, not in a boxy minivan. The R350 has plenty of power and is quite sporty for its size. The handling is carlike and the seats rival Virgin Air Premium Class. The only challenge may be everyday storage and luggage space when using 3rd row. Gets lots of looks because rarely seen yet, but seems to be growing in popularity due to unique features like panorama roof and sleek lines.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz R-Class