2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Overall

Real Comfort

by A Tall Mom from Woodbridge,VA | March 1, 2015

The first time I saw this car many years ago I was not a fan. It reminded me of a minivan, therefore I bought a Pilot. Fast forward several years, some fine tuning of the exterior, and my twins getting older, I love it. I'm 6'3 and my girls are tall as well. We take many road trips and need much leg room for comfort. This car by far exceeds my expectations. I love the smooth drive (not like a truck) and actually like the look of it now. Also, the understated power is a nice plus. I still have the Pilot, but my family says this is my "I'm to cool for a minivan" ride! The only downside is I wish it had better gas mileage.

king of the road

by bdoc from indiana | January 30, 2015

It's the perfect vehicle. We can't stop driving ours! What a ride! Our other cars just sit in the garage. We always grab the keys to the r class. What a shame it's no longer available. One drive in the r class and you'll never feel the same about the gl. Hmmmm.......maybe I can import another one from China?

You Can't Go Wrong

by Meng from Atlanta, GA | December 23, 2014

I purchased our R-350 almost a year ago and absolutely love it. It has been just what we needed as far as space for the kids and options. Rear headrest entertainment tops it off. It has a much underrated power that will surprise you in an open road. We are looking to upgrade to the 2012 model since they stop making it.

the best crossover ever

by jonh b from chicago | May 10, 2014

very nice car , pleasure to own it, 7pax and very fast on the highway, I am disappointed that they don`t make the model any more

More bang for my bucks

by Sliver bullet from North Bergen, Nj | January 15, 2013

The purchase of my R class 350 was fast and easy only because of all the accurate info I had of the car and pictures I got to see on car.com looked at it online Sunday and Tuesday I was driving home in my new car.

BIGEST NON-SUV ON THE ROAD

by TOMDIRECTM from Maryland | September 10, 2012

We have four boys 12-15yrs and needed interior room. THIS HAS IT! Also, its a beast on the open road. The Diesel is great on fuel and performance.

LOVE this car- so glad to own it!

by CityDriver from Buckhead, Georgia (Atlanta) | July 16, 2012

I have driven several types of SUVs and several luxury brand cars, such as Saab, Land Rover, Audi, Volvo. I definitely saved the best for last with my purchase of an R class Mercedes. I LOVE this car! I cannot say one negative thing about it. I love to dtive it, my family and friends love to ride in it- it has all the bells and whistles I love and some hidden surprises. Mercedes customer service cannot be beat. You get what you pay for, and this was worth every cent!

Very Happy

by Hockey Mom from Lake George, NY | March 1, 2012

I had a Saab wagon for 8 years and hated to give it up. Loved my Saab and had driven the brand for 18 years. I needed a third row, and wanted a vehicle that would perform, was safe and reliable. The R-class is a much heavier car than my Saab, bigger roomier, so I definitely gave up the zip and some maneuverability (sp?). But it fits 4 adults and 2 kids very comfortably. Or 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 hockey bags and luggage. It is AMAZING IN SNOW and handles very well. It is a beautiful, smooth ride wihih feels more like a car than some other SUVs, including the GL. Ultimately, this is why I picked the R over the GL, but they are difficult to find comparatively. Rear camera is wonderful, bluetooth works great, driver controls are excellent. I have been very happy with it and the only issue has been the width of the rear doors. I tend to park away from other vehicles when my kids are in the back seat.

All the utility of an SUV in a fine sedan

by T Carl from Scottsdale, AZ | March 12, 2011

I have had SUVs for years mostly to haul big items, my last being a Lexus LX-470. I was looking for something lower without sacrificing cargo space. The R350 was the perfect solution. It rides like a fine sedan due to its long wheel base, has all wheel drive which I like for weather conditions, and can haul a large piece of plywood if you have such a need. The seats are roomy and comfortable. Don't get hung up on these comments about what it is or isn't. To me it is like the perfect crossover, something that many car manufacturers don't make. The closest thing Lexus has is the RX which isn't even in the same league as the R350.

Black beauty

by Maniac_aek from Chicago | January 7, 2011

Before this 2011 r350 I had a 2006 r320 cdi and a 2009 r320 bluetec. Very reliable car from every single piont of view. The reason i am writing this is to ask people not to write bad things about the car before they own it. Too many smart behinds out there. Car is awsome.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz R-Class