2011 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Mercedes-Benz R350 4dr AWD 4MATIC shown

Overall

the best crossover ever

by jonh b from chicago | May 10, 2014

very nice car , pleasure to own it, 7pax and very fast on the highway, I am disappointed that they don`t make the model any more

More bang for my bucks

by Sliver bullet from North Bergen, Nj | January 15, 2013

The purchase of my R class 350 was fast and easy only because of all the accurate info I had of the car and pictures I got to see on car.com looked at it online Sunday and Tuesday I was driving home in my new car.

BIGEST NON-SUV ON THE ROAD

by TOMDIRECTM from Maryland | September 10, 2012

We have four boys 12-15yrs and needed interior room. THIS HAS IT! Also, its a beast on the open road. The Diesel is great on fuel and performance.

LOVE this car- so glad to own it!

by CityDriver from Buckhead, Georgia (Atlanta) | July 16, 2012

I have driven several types of SUVs and several luxury brand cars, such as Saab, Land Rover, Audi, Volvo. I definitely saved the best for last with my purchase of an R class Mercedes. I LOVE this car! I cannot say one negative thing about it. I love to dtive it, my family and friends love to ride in it- it has all the bells and whistles I love and some hidden surprises. Mercedes customer service cannot be beat. You get what you pay for, and this was worth every cent!

Very Happy

by Hockey Mom from Lake George, NY | March 1, 2012

I had a Saab wagon for 8 years and hated to give it up. Loved my Saab and had driven the brand for 18 years. I needed a third row, and wanted a vehicle that would perform, was safe and reliable. The R-class is a much heavier car than my Saab, bigger roomier, so I definitely gave up the zip and some maneuverability (sp?). But it fits 4 adults and 2 kids very comfortably. Or 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 hockey bags and luggage. It is AMAZING IN SNOW and handles very well. It is a beautiful, smooth ride wihih feels more like a car than some other SUVs, including the GL. Ultimately, this is why I picked the R over the GL, but they are difficult to find comparatively. Rear camera is wonderful, bluetooth works great, driver controls are excellent. I have been very happy with it and the only issue has been the width of the rear doors. I tend to park away from other vehicles when my kids are in the back seat.

All the utility of an SUV in a fine sedan

by T Carl from Scottsdale, AZ | March 12, 2011

I have had SUVs for years mostly to haul big items, my last being a Lexus LX-470. I was looking for something lower without sacrificing cargo space. The R350 was the perfect solution. It rides like a fine sedan due to its long wheel base, has all wheel drive which I like for weather conditions, and can haul a large piece of plywood if you have such a need. The seats are roomy and comfortable. Don't get hung up on these comments about what it is or isn't. To me it is like the perfect crossover, something that many car manufacturers don't make. The closest thing Lexus has is the RX which isn't even in the same league as the R350.

Black beauty

by Maniac_aek from Chicago | January 7, 2011

Before this 2011 r350 I had a 2006 r320 cdi and a 2009 r320 bluetec. Very reliable car from every single piont of view. The reason i am writing this is to ask people not to write bad things about the car before they own it. Too many smart behinds out there. Car is awsome.

The Hearse

by Just a Badge from New York | December 9, 2010

The Mercedes R is just another example that people will buy anything with a "BADGE". This is by far the ugliest "luxury" car on the road and can easily be compared asthetically to a hearse. 268 hp is pretty lame along with the fact that leather seats are an option in the 50k R class. A good point to this car is that the rear seats can fold flat which would accomodate a casket. Overall, a lousy choice for the money unless you own a funeral home. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in this car.

MOST WORDERFUL LUXURY FAMILY CAR I'VE OWNED

by Joey D from NEW YORK, NY | August 6, 2010

2011, WE HAVE HAD THIS WONDERFUL VEHICLE ONLY TWO WEEKS. EXCELLENT RIDE, VERY QUIET, PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO RIDE IN PURE LUXURY AND SAFETY. I FEEL LIKE KING OF THE ROAD WHILE DRIVING IT AND FIT AND FINISH ARE FIRST CLASS. LOVE THE NEW STYLE OF THE FRONT AND REAR. WE FEEL SO SAFE IN THIS VEHICLE AND PLAN ON KEEPING IT A LONG, LONG TIME.