2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Available in 2 styles:  S-Class 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Love it

by ANgel Wings from california | March 13, 2014

I bought this car from South Bay Auto #3- 2 weeks ago and I love her. Everyone worked really hard to help me, and they are a great team!

RUN- A DISAPPOINTMENT

by M&J from Saint Petersburg, Florida | May 27, 2013

What a disappointment. Spoke to the saleman three times prior to making a 250 mile trip. Was told the car was in excellent shape with no issues. Saleman was aware that we were taking the long trip. Once we got there, car needed the boost-it to start, broken mirror and radio antenna. The car is a S430 but the back signage was S500 which was difficult to see from the pictures on the internet and the same saleman stated before we were going to test drive that there was some type of noise coming from the engine. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Exciting and fun to drive

by mercedesbutch from San Antonio,Tx | February 13, 2012

Only had car for two months. 2 owner car well maintained...performance has been excellent...gas milage leaves much to be desired... but so far very satisfied

Most comfortable and most powerful car

by 2000 s500 from Washington, DC | January 4, 2011

First thing i realized was the heated and cooled, and massaged front seats... then i realized the quality of the leather, how amazing it is. The bose sound system was outstanding, and all of the options of this car has would have to go on 2 different reviews because there is not enough room to right them all down. I am a huge BMW fan, I always thought BMWs were faster, but i was wrong. The 5.0 V8 is one of the fastest i have ever drove. You cant feel the speed either. I got the car upto 130, let both hands of the steering wheel, so smooth, no vibration. I actually got the 1/4mile in 14.3 seconds, stock. This car is the most comfortable car i have ever drove, no wonder diplomats and ambassadors always chose the s-class. I had a caddilac, a lexus, bmw, fords, none of them were near as comfortable as this car. Its like you are driving on air.... Buy this car, and you will not regret it.

Life in good hands

by Flyerskyer from Chicago | December 6, 2010

I purchased this car 2 years ago a month after I had I was in an accident the whole front end gone $9000 worth of damage.Luckly I did not get hurt nor my passenger we were totally protected. The body shop did a wonderful job because the car looks brand new no damage.This is a very safe car believe me it is safe,fast and very reliable and I'm going to keep it till it's a classic or to the wheels fall off

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Joe from | August 31, 2010

I bought a used one 4 years ago, had one small problem with a small part. other than that, it runs like new and the driving is just sensational. I had benz and audi before this but nothing could compare to this."

mercedes

by mike from PA | July 22, 2010

this car is very poor.. pics not clear it looks like it fell in a hole this car is only worth $2000 if that.

S 430

by Jim from New York | July 14, 2010

The car has a lot of Body damage, they did not take clear picture. This car does not worth 5000.00 dollars needs a lot of fixing.

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by ED from TEXAS | May 18, 2010

THIS IS THE BEST CAR EVER TO BE MADE HANDS DOWN!!! FROM COMFORT TO SAFETY, FROM LUXURY TO HANDLING. TOYOTA SAID WHAT A FEELING BUT MERCEDES SHOULD OF BEEN THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAD THAT LOGO!!!

Better then my wifes LX!

by New MB lover! from Los Angeles,Ca | May 10, 2009

I have to admit that this is a pretty good car. I am sorta embarresed that I drive a Mercedes Benz, because I'm a boy but this rocks! My wifes 08 LX 570 was more expensive and is worse than this. I like the feel of the 4.3 liter V8 engine on the S430. It is very big and powerful! I test drove a lot of luxury cars to in the winter of 2000 before buying this!I test drove Caddys,Beemers and Jaguars. But this was the best! My only concern is that it is very pricy to repair, in 2007 when it had to get a new battery I payed thousands! So I try to avoid getting it in problems. Overall it is my favorite car I ever had and I know I'm getting the 09 model soon.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz S-Class