2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Available in 6 styles:  2004 Mercedes-Benz S430 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

2004 Mercedes s430 4matic

by Quent from elkton, md | July 12, 2014

Robert did an excellent job of showing me the car and answering my questions. I would have to say that this has been one of my best experiences in purchasing a car. If this was a rated survey, I would give him a 10 out of 10 for customer support, informing the customer and making sure the customer is satisfied with the car he/she is interested in purchasing

Great Car

by Bruce from Indiana | February 12, 2014

I purchased a 2004 S55 1.5 years ago with 114,000 miles. I have put around 12,000 miles on it. The car did need a couple things such as rear struts and the passenger seat SRS system. Yes, the parts were expensive (although not quite as bad as I originally assumed) but to my surprise they were very easy to replace (I do most of the maintenance myself) I have had no other problems occur during my ownership so far. The main reason I bought this car is interior space. I am 6'6" and have a 16 month old daughter. I wanted a car (not an SUV) that could comfortably fit a rear facing car seat and still be fun to drive. You really can't beat the price, safety, quality, roominess, and build quality of a used S-class.

Nice CAR

by China Rich from Waltham MA | November 23, 2013

I bought this car a month a ago. It only had 55000 miles on it. Everything is in mint condition. I really love this car. Thank you for those people who reviewed car. It is very helpful. Thanks

bad service.

by trinnyspice from md | March 2, 2013

The car is very nice , but the place I buy the car mananass import in va the service was good buying the car but afterwards the service was terrible no service they told me they would fix somethings on the car an now they say they didn't say that the person who sold me the car he say me when I bought the car back service he ack like he don't know me , I will not recommend the place to anyone.

Excellent Performance Car

by Ideaman from Granville, OH | May 26, 2012

We have this car for the last 4.5 years and we have nothing but appreciation. We have use during heavy snow winter and we were able to go wherever we needed to go. Example we left home (central Ohio) with snow storm and we went to Urbana Champaign IL and it was over 330 mile along I-70 and it was snowing all the way and some places road was only one lane since other lane is covered with ice and snow. We were able to reach the place within seven hours and we got 23 mpg. Similarly we gone to north Michigan during the snow and road was not cleaned covered with snow over eight to ten inches still we able to reach the place with an average speed of approximately 60 mph. This car gives in a perfect condition 26 mpg on highway and 20 mpg in town. We love this car.

Luxury and Power at it's best

by S500 owner from Carlsbad, CA | April 8, 2012

I've own my 2004 S500 AMG Sport Package since 2007. It's really hard to describe the level of comfort, luxury and power in words, you do need to drive one to understand. I have tried to SPORT settings only a couple of times and let me tell you, there is no car out there in my opinion as strong and fast as this one. However, it's a Mercedes and it's the feeling you get, when you just cruising at low speeds, knowing, that at any time, for any reason from any speed, take off like a rocket. It's specially helpful, when passing slower cars or trucks, or when going on a freeway. This thing flies. On top of everything, it's extremely quiet and the factory sound system totally rocks. With any genre of music, the sound fills in all spaces, you hear only music and you don't have to blast it at all. That's how this car is quiet. People are also looking at you different way, haha. You pull in with this car in front of any store, office or whatever, you walk out of this car feeling like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator, even if you have 150 pounds. haha. Never had any problems, my visits to shop was only for scheduled maintenance and I've changed tires once. Love this car. Got 85K miles now and no sign of aging at all.

It will spoil you

by Big car driver from NC | March 5, 2012

The 1st MB I owned was a 1990 560SEL, and it hooked me. I just bought a 04 S500 4MATIC and I think I am in love. Don't tell my lady..lol. Everything about this car is amazing. You learn something more about it's capabilities every time you drive it. The only reason I gave it three stars for reliability is because I have only had the car for 2 mos. But if it runs like my 560, i'm sure it is a 5 star. As far as the gas mileage/price of gas goes...you can't complain because you know already.. that is if you've owned one already.

More than just Happy

by S600 Heaven from Los Angeles, CA | January 9, 2012

I searched for quite a while before finally finding this gem. There are only 20 to 25 of these vehicles in this year range on sale in the U.S. at any given time so they are quite exclusive. However surprisingly these vehicles that originally sold for between $130,000 to $160,000 when new are only selling for around $18,000 to $30,000 now with between 110k to 30k miles, respectively. Mine has the rare Everest Green exterior with cream interior with every option of which there weren't many since these S600's came pretty much fully loaded already. I was also fortunate that it only had a few very minor problems such as every once in a while the left front distance sensor will say there is something there when there is not. Easy fix. Also the trunk doesn't want to open all the time, another minor problem and probably easy fix. In researching for my new car I looked at all of the websites and cars.com is by far the best. Not only for the quality of the cars but also for the vast and powerful search tools.

Good as it Gets

by Cool Blue from PA | November 28, 2011

This car is worth every dime. I bought it off lease with 21K miles. The maintenance costs are a bit high but it doesn't need much. After 4 years it still puts a smile on my face

my S500 AMG

by steves benz from north carolina | April 13, 2011

I've always wanted one of these. It's quiet, fast and comfortable. I would recommend this cat to anyone with the resources to buy one

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz S-Class