2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class

Available in 4 styles:  2007 Mercedes-Benz S550 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

The best car in the World!!! :))))

by Horseinblack from Perris, CA | August 15, 2014

Love luxury cars with big engines... Had many of them in the past. But S class Mercedes is definitely the Best Car In The World!!! You will fell in love ones you will even will touch it. :)))) Buy the best! You deserve it!

3rd owner

by Aces928 from Kings County, California | August 5, 2014

I had been planning on purchasing an S600 early next year. My plans were dashed when I found a 2007 S600 with 31K miles. The asking price was 38K. I drove 240 miles with my son and bought it. The original msrp was 144K. This car is like new. It is extremely powerful and empowering with all the technology you could ever want. I still haven't figured it all out. My boys are both over 6' tall and have all the legroom they could ask for. I have taken it to San Francisco and back from Kings County and absolutely loved the drive. I averaged 70 mph and 17 mpg. The GPS for a 2007 is excellent. Night vision, in the dash is beyond many current cars. The 510 hp engine is amazing. It is quiet and will push you into your seat. All four passengers have heated cooled and multiadjustable seats. The car quietly goes about it's business, even at triple digit speeds. I could go on, but I must admit, I found the car of my dreams and I am absolutely satisfied.

Disappointed

by First Lady from New Orleans LA | June 25, 2014

When I purchased the 2007 S550 hoping this would be my last investment in a quality car, not so , it's a car that always taking, you will never stop investing, you will pay for it over and over and over again, I understand maintaince but something is ALWAYS wrong or broke or need replacing,SO if you buy one be prepared to buy three Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refuse to refund downpayments

by car buyer from Madison, tn | June 2, 2014

Nashville Speed Shop 5209 Pennsylvania Ave. Nashville Tennessee 37209 There are very unprofessional and selfish used car sales personnel working out of that Business. Mr. Adam C Rottero. Keeps customers deposit downpayment and refuse to return my down payment after i changed my mind within the three day business agreement. When i ask for my down payment back he refused to return it on May/05/2014

S Class - the final frontier

by Obsessed and Deranged regarding a new car from Boston, MA | October 21, 2013

I out 149k miles over 9 years on a 2001 BMW 740i Sport. It was truly distinctive car. beautiful, responsive, a classic. I loved it. But, it was time from a reliability standpoint to find something else. I looked in vain for a 2009, 2010 BMW 750iX M Sport with less than 45k on it. Hard to find. I stumbled upon this 2007 S550 with 49k. The car looks new and drives like a complete dream. I have only put 400 miles on it so the options and buttons still have me baffled but it's a completely different experience and one that I am growing to love. I think my blood pressure is 20 points lower. I am nicer to the dog. I may have gone over to the very plush dark side. No wonder the rich love this car.

Great comfortable car-expect high cost to operate

by Car Buff from Des Moines, IA | August 11, 2013

I bought this 550s 4matic used 3 1/2 years and 50,000miles ago with 52,000 miles on it. This is the Designo model with a new cost of $111,000 purchased 4/2010 Mercedes Certified for $51,000 plus $4,000 to get 2 additional years added to the 1 year/ 100.000 mile Certified Warranty. Comfort of seats and ride is incomparable. Dynamic and Massage seats make it even better. Cooling seat function makes the hottest day comfortable in a suit. Handling is predictable but this is not sports car though it accelerates like one. The combination of 4-matic and the air suspension which raises the car means it goes in any snow though I put on snow tires in the winter for braking and steering safety. Night Vision is cool but I can't drive comfortably watching a Video screen. Sound system is great and plays music recorded on DVD so you can put your whole ITUNES library on a disk. The computer controlled system is intuitive, fast, flawless and easy to operate. Highway mileage is 26-27 mpg at 65-72mph. City mileage is 16mpg. I drove the car on a 2000 mile trip with trunk packed to the brim and 4 adults averaging 26.2 mpg. The massage front seats and reclining rear seats made the trip easy on the body with 4 hour stints between stops. Car now has 103,000 miles. I had the following covered under warranty: leak of coolant into cylinder (killed gas mileage till fixed); faulty brake caliper (rare repair); failure of heated driver seat cushion; failure of abs disabling car; failure of motor mounts causing vibration. intermittent failure of massage seats bladder(NOT COVERED). Since the massage seat is a common failure, that omission is inexcusable in a warranty this expensive. Car runs better than the day i bought it. Maintenance is expensive. New front brakes/rotors every 30,000 miles ($700); rear brakes/rotors every 40,000 ($550); Continental tires last 30,000 miles ($650); Oil & filter 10,000 miles ($150); brake fluid flush; Spark plugs at 100,000 miles. Looking back I guess maintenance wasn't so expensive in total given the level of comfort and quality it delivered. But I am glad I bought the extended warranty as I am pretty sure the repairs would have been real expensive.

2007 S550 AMG Sport Package

by Mr. V from San Antonio, Texas | May 29, 2013

The S550 Mercedes Benz S550 is loaded with advanced technology equal to a commercial air line jet. fast with the best suspention of any car on the planet. Requires high maintenance. Mercedes Benz dealers overcharged customer for services. This will eventually destroy customer loyalty and trust in the product. finally this is a well engineered car with safety and build quality second to none.

great car

by hasan from | January 8, 2013

i bought it two years ago with 47k, now it has 90k. very good car, great enjoyable driving in high way, comfortable and stable even in high speed, i now speed driver, but it type of car that you need to look always at the speed Gage ether wise you may pass 120 mile without notice. within two years and more than 40000 miles, the car needs only normal maintenance, such as engine oil filter, break pads, battery and such on.

Fantastic car

by Class from Boston | January 4, 2013

The Mercedez s550 is simply the best purchase you can make. A smooth ride, reliable, a gentle giant on the road. Mileage per gallon is good for a car it's size. Elegance, class, defines mercedez.

Wow! Great Motor Vehicle.

by Luxury Car Lover from Oak Creek, Wi. | October 29, 2012

I purchased my 2007 S550 2 months ago. This car is loads of fun to drive. The car exudes class. Very quick off the line. The handling is excellent for a plus 4600 lb vehicle. The seats are extremely supportive and the ride is plush with enough road feel to keep you in contact with the road surface but with no harshness whatsoever. I also own a 2005 Audi A8L which also has a fine balance between luxury and sport. The S550 just feels better on the road. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz S-Class