2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Available in 3 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 2dr Roadster shown

Overall

glad to be in a two seater

by pjgr from las vegas, nevada | September 1, 2012

there is absolutely nothing i can say, except. i drove triumph spitefires in the 70's. grew up and finally was able to drive a sports car again. i picked the perfect car for reliability and just plan enjoyment.

Excellent Car!

by sports car enthusiast from St. Louis, MO | November 7, 2011

Awesome power and performance. Electronics could be improved but overall worth it. Love this car. Aesthetics are second to none. German engineering excellence!

Much nicer to be back to a 2 seater

by benz-driver from Boyds, MD | September 27, 2011

I traded my clk and even though the slk has a smaller engine, the car has better pick-up. I find that there is plenty of room in the trunk and if I do not have a passanger, I have been able to do a 5 to 6 hundred dollar shopping trip to Sams.

Great Car

by DotNetGuy from Austin, TX | June 1, 2011

Great car. If you are looking for a slick, awesome looking, great performing car... You have found it.

2008 SLK

by Joey from Kingston, PA | October 29, 2010

Traded in my 2004 SLk for like new 2008. I have had dozens of muscle and sports cars and this is the cream of the crop. Just right out fun to drive and a real eye catcher. Compliments never end. Only thing that could be better is an AMG model, not that it is necessary, but those extra horses would be great!

Pleasantly surprised

by Motorsports Nut from Texas | September 3, 2010

I bought the SLK because my wife wanted a M-B convertible. Otherwise I would not have considered it, especially if it were to be for me to drive. I would probably have bought a Z4, MX5, Z350 or S2000 for myself. That said, it is a most competent and comfortable sports car in every respect. I am now a believer!

Easy convertible I ever owned

by Kevin from Kansas City | June 12, 2010

Great car, easy convertible top, fun to drive, excellent pick up, great handling, we are enjoying the car. Highly recommend this vehicle!!

I went from "Sapphire" to a "Diamond"

by Diamond Girl from Little River, SC | November 23, 2007

In 'September 01, I purchased a 2002 SLK 320--sapphire blue. I thoroughly enjoyed "Sapphire" and never had a problem, with her. It was beautiful and classy--I never ever saw another SLK in the same color--and even though the newer models were introduced year after year, "Sapphire" still held her own and got admiring stares everywhere we went. In September 07 I took "Sapphire" in for her 50,000 mile check and somehow traded her for a new '08 SLK 350--Diamond Silver. Mercedes Benz has made some notable improvements in the SLK over the years: wider, longer, sleeker, the hard top goes down quiter and faster. My new car, "Diamond," is a quite nice, but sometimes I still miss "Sapphire," but not for long. I can't imagine owning any other car but an SLK. By the way, "Sapphire" only stayed on the dealer's lot for two days before someone purchased her.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class