2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Available in 2 styles:  2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 2dr Roadster shown

Overall

Love my SLK

by crome dome from Florida | May 12, 2012

This car is fun and sporty and purrs like a kitten. The breaks and steering are very precise. The car is easy to park but because the front is so low watch out for the curb. The front defroster, elecgtric tilt steering wheel and rear speaker performance are all disapointing . The convertable hardtop disappears like magic. Remember to close the interior shell in the trunk or the top will not close. I keep the running lights on to not get cut off in traffic. Washing the car is snap because of it's compact size. Previously I drove a 2008 GMC pick up and the insurance premium was $60 more for 6 months than the SLK.

SLK300 = Miles of smiles!

by Norfolk_SLK from Northeast NE | October 28, 2011

I have wanted one of these ever since they came out in 1998... So I asked the guy above and saved my money and waited. Bought the car in January 2011 and drove it home, and have not regretted it. the car is solid, safe, fast as I need. This vehicle gets 23-28 in town (18-24 on snow) and 30-34 mpg at 65 with the a/c on arctic on the highway. The performance is fast and sophisticated - if you want a sledgehammer buy the SLK55 AMG! This car is comfortable - I'm 6' 2" and it is adjustable down to anyone smaller. The interior is in my opinion better laid out, roomier and more comfortable than the SL's. The 2011 is the best of the second generation series W172's in styling inside and out. This car feels SOLID and safe. You ride in the car not on it. SLK's are not cheap even with a lease, but I can't think of any car I would trade you mine for at four times the price. This car is a daily driver I have driven it in all kinds of weather, from snow to sweltering and my SLK has never let me down or left me stranded. (Some advice if you drive year round- if you live where it snows get the best SNOW tires you can, and anticipate where you are going and how to get there and you can do just fine, but be warned SLKs are no 4matic ML or G-Wagon. My SLK is the best present I have ever given myself! Thanks Big Guy in the sky for the blessing!

slk

by dude from | August 25, 2011

Style, Comfort, Perfomance all words to describe the Mercedes Bendz SLK. If u want a Mercedes, the SLK is the car for you