2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class

Starting MSRP

Overall

MERCEDES BENZ SLK 250

by GEORGE W. from SCRANTON PENNSYLVANIA | June 22, 2014

I JUST PURCHASED THIS CAR SEVERAL DAYS AGO. IT HANDLES AS GOOD AS MY BOXTER AND LOOKS BETTER. THE TOP IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS AND THE RIDE IS GREAT. I"VE OWNED MANY GOOD SPORTS CARS, BUT THIS IS THE BEST. PRICED RIGHT AND LOOKS GREAT.

Great Fun!!

by convertible lover from Roanoke, VA | June 19, 2014

I own a 2013 SLK250, which I bought a month ago. I just love it!!! I have wanted a Porsche boxster since i was in my early 20's. It was by accident that I came across this car...I was looking for an SUV and when my husband and I saw this, our eyes got big!! The dealer had just gotten this within hours. I am sooo happy we bought this, instead of a Porsche Boxster. Even though I find the seats a bit small in width, for my 5'9", 200 lb,female frame, my head does not touch the roof . It takes corners comfortably, accelerates with ease and the turbo does wonders with the small engine. The navigation, telescoping steering wheel, blue tooth, hands free calling, and beautiful hard top that can be raised or lowered by a push of the button inside or via keys from the outside are fantastic features!! This car holds more than you would think, yet it is not meant to haul a lot of "stuff". I love driving this to run menial errands. It is the perfect car if you are looking for a fun drive!!

Fun car to own and drive. Good value for money.

by 2nd Time Mercedes SLK Owner from East Coast USA | April 2, 2013

When's the last time you truly had fun driving an every-day car? Take it for a long test drive. Great value for the money. This 2013 SLK is my second time as an SLK owner. The convertible hard top is amazing and is simple to use. Full disclosure, if you carry lots of stuff and need a big trunk, this isn't the car for you. At the same time, the first time you put the top down and hit the road you'll discover this fun car is the best stress-buster you can buy.

Lots of Fun for the Money

by Mike I the Retirement Guy from Raleigh, NC | March 14, 2013

I have this car and love it. I've had many luxury and sports cars (including the Porsche Boxster) and so far this is the best . It has the fun and excitement of a Porsche, with a hardtop and extra luxury features for everyday driving. I found it to be more affordable than less prestigious cars. I would recommend it to anyone that can afford one.