2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Available in 1 styles:  2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 2dr Roadster shown

12 city / 16 hwy

Overall

Great ride for big money...

by Jorge from | May 19, 2011

I used to work for Mercedes-Benz and as a Service Manager I had also contact to the SLR. I drove a lot of different cars - from weak 4 cylinder, powerful 8 cyl. Compressort up to smooth 12 cylinder. The SLR is a beast, the sound of the Supercharger is always present. If you want to travel incognito - don't buy it. If you like an agressive sports car get your checkbook.

Puny Boi from Arkansas

by DISDANDO from Arkansas | September 22, 2009

I paid cash for the Mclaren not tryin to brag but I got money like peanut butters got jelly. Anyways this is a very nice vehicle but I expected more for my 430,000 stacks. The rpms rev to low and the engine doesnt really kick in until your looking at the rear end of the mini cooper I lost to off the line. Not really impressed at all, this car is ok for a 16 year old and his first car maybe but where I stay where doing muscle man things and it doesnt meet my expectations.

Super Cars for The Money!

by Muscle Man from Houston, Texas | September 6, 2008

I love this car espcially for the 617 horsepower! It is like lightning fast and I love the rush of excitment that it gives me! It is the most fun car that i've ever driven in my life and i get really comfortable when on the highway or the freeway since of the powerful rush of wind when I drive at the incredible speeds.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren