2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

14 city / 20 hwy

Overall

This car is SOOOOOO HOT

by MONEY HONEY from Hidden Hills, CA | October 6, 2012

My wife got this car for me as a birthday gift. I love her so much. It is so nice. I love the inside and outside. I just love being looked at difrently when i pull throught the gates to our house. And when we drive to Santa Monica to visit our friends they just stare at us because they love it. We cant take them anywhere but we can drive down the street with them. We love the red interior we got and the white cor color. It might be extremely expensive but aslong as you make the paycheck like we do It will be ok.

most fashion car i ever seen!!!

by SLS BIG FAN from LA, CA | September 11, 2012

this car is a art of display and driving experience. When you parked on the street ,and at the time you opened ur door... it is the time you will feel the value of the car and you are under a spot light of people's admiring. Nice baby... yo, little dragon.

Best car ever

by Car enthusiast from Orange county | January 22, 2012

I traded my California in for this car. I lovedmy Ferrari but I got to say the sls drives so much better is quicker and more comfortable. This car is unbeatable.

SLS

by Carguy from Austin, TX | August 29, 2011

The car is much more than I expected: It is a formula race car with a license plate. I have had and continue to own a number of so called "super cars." The SLS is well beyond anything I have driven. The interior space and finishings, however, seem to be crafted by the mechanics at AMG rather than the folks from MB, who know how to craft luxury driver compartments. In the final analysis, though, one must conclude that this is an epic car that will be revered long past the time when fossil fuels are used to propel our machines.

Funner than I Thought

by Mr. ENT from Pasadena, CA | March 1, 2011

I fell in love with this car the first time I saw it in Car & Driver last year. It finally arrived about 3 weeks before All-Star weekend so by then I had it ready to go. Of all my cars I own this has to be by far the most fun. The looks you get when you walk up to it with a pair of WORKING keys is something short of amazing. It handles great & isn't scared at all to play a bit. Drives like a luxury when you need it & easily turns into a fun supercar with the flip of a switch. Embarrassing note: I've hit my head on the door twice now but that hasn't changed the way I feel about this car. & at $31,500 cheaper than what i paid for it, I'd buy this one as soon as you could!

COOLEST DOORS EVER!!!!

by CHEESETHE from JONESBORO, GA | December 3, 2010

THIS CAR HAS THE BEST AND THE COOLEST DOORS EVER!!!!!!!!!! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN A LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO'S DOORS.I JUST LOVE THE WAY THEY WORK.

its ok

by robby from texas | July 24, 2010

its a decent little car i like its handling but um i dont know what else to say it is not worth the $

Uses car for Towing

"LOLZifying"

by SLS owner from Shanghi, MI | May 21, 2010

I bought this car 2 months ago and just yesterday did it show up in my marble driveway. I have to say this car is one of the best looking cars that I have ever owned. I highly recommend buying this car if you have the money.

Featured Services for this Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG