1991 Mercury Capri

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1991 Mercury Capri

by LURCH from Jeffersonville Indiana | May 21, 2013

I have had a 1991 Mercury Capri for over 3 years, and its my second one. Its a very fun, economical car that you can park in the smallest of spots. Its fun to put the top down and just go driving. I'm into classic car events and now its getting old enough to drive to them. I will buy more of them over time.

1991 Capri -LOVE THIS CAR-WISH I HAD THE TURBO!

by FarmGal from Ontario, Canada | February 9, 2012

I am a Canadian. Bought this car when I worked in GA. This car is AWESOME during the summer. It runs great, looks great and always turns heads. I've had some issues with the heater, but other than that, the car runs great! She's got high miles on her, but you wouldn't know it. ...I do have to say, she even fairs well in our good ol' Canadian winters. LOVE my car. My only wish: Turbo.

1991 Capri XR-2-Great, peppy gas saver

by Labrat from San Antonio, TX | April 26, 2011

I purchased this car as I'd read many reviews and thought that it would meet my criterion as a daily, gas saving commuter car. I am deleriously happy to report that it has exceeded all expectations. Although she had 144K on the odometer when purchased, she did not blow any kind of smoke nor have any operating characteristics which would lead me to believe it was a lemon. I've installed Platinum + sparkplugs and changed the air filter to a cleanable, re-usable one. The last fill-up calculated out to 35 MPG Combined and she regularly gets 32 MPG CITY! She now has 155K on the clock. When not being driven with gas saving in mind, this car is a real BLAST to drive. If you can find one in good mechanical condition, for a reasonable price-BUY IT!!!!

Featured Services for this Mercury Capri