1999 Mercury Grand Marquis

17 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Great car

by Zuzkin from Orlando | January 16, 2012

Bought this car few months ago and fell in love with it. I was lucky to find an one owner car. It was an excellent shape mechanically. It is very quite and the ride is so smooth. Don't like the driver's seat. It is hard to find a good position to feel 100% comfortable. The seat does suck. It was probably intentionally built for old farts. No problems so far.

Last great big 8 cylinder

by tumbleweed from Dallas, TX | December 9, 2011

I am buying this car from my mother in law. Having driven expensive European and American sedans, they hold nothing over the Grand Marquis. I drove this car from Indianapolis to Dallas, TX and it soared across the highways with ease. No problems passing with the 4.6 litre engine and with a comfortable ride you can not find in the most expensive imports.

Hard to find one like this

by Coach from Wixom Michigan | November 8, 2011

A 1999 Mercury, One Owner with only 69,000 miles I consider this a lucky find I looked for 6 months for something like this Rides like a dream Same Body Style as the old Lincoln Continental

so far so good

by bill bixby from crown point, in | October 31, 2011

I bought my grand marquis in mid-July so I've owned it for nearly 4 months. I bought it with 70800 and I've put on 8000 miles already, which included a trip from Chicago to phoenix and back. So far no mechanical issues, affordable oil changes, good mpg for the size. At this point, highly recommended. Oh yes, mine has a sunroof, which is glorious.

Complete Comfort!!!

by Diesel from BALTIMORE, MD | May 21, 2011

I RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS VECHICLE (99LS) --BECAUSE I HAD AN ACCIDENT AND NEEDED A COMFORTABLE RIDE!!!!! WHAT A DREAM RIDE THIS CAR HAS TURNED OUT TO BE!!! EVEN THOUGH IT IS AN OLDER MODEL, IT STILL FLOATS ON THE HIGHWAY AND GETS GOOD GAS MILEAGE FOR A V8!!! NICE!!! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO LOVES A LUXURIOUS RIDE!!! WISH I HAD AVOIDED ALL THE FOREIGN AUTOS A LONG TIME AGO!!! I CAN'T SEE MYSELF DRIVING ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS POINT ON!!!! LOVE THE GRAND MARQUIS LS!!!!!!

"bestest" car on the American road:

by Derek from Baton Rouge, LA | April 15, 2011

It was the best car on the American for the price - pity it is no longer being made. I need to have a talk with Ford:

Best car I've owned

by Landyacht driver from Philadelphia, PA | November 23, 2010

This car is very nice. Everything about it is good. i am a big and tall man, so it helps me be comfortable. It has a classic design. Whenever I drive it by a truck or an expensive car I feel happy, I do not feel any less than them. This car is one of the few cars left of its kind or type. This is the type of car I always drive. This is one of the better ones though. It's twin the Crown Vic is good but I feel like this one is more elegant.

A pleasure to drive.

by happy girl from Sacramento,CA | March 29, 2007

Attractive exterior and comfortable interior. Great handling with surprisingly good gas milage. All the bells and whistles included. I like this car.

Durable, Value paked, great buy

by danimal from Toronto, On | October 18, 2006

I own a 1992 Grand Marquis right now, Ive owned 2 others previously. I am 21 years old, a little out of this car's typical demographic, however I know a good car when I work on it, drive it, own it. The 4.6 doesn't have as much power as some other V8s out there today however its good enough for passing and everyday driving. IT gets great gas mileage (28 hwy) and have never let me down. 169,000 miles. Its easy to fix and cheap to maintain as parts are inexpensive and readily available no matter where you are. I'll keep driving them as long as they build em.

Featured Services for this Mercury Grand Marquis