2005 Mercury Grand Marquis

Available in 5 styles:  2005 Mercury Grand Marquis 4dr Sedan shown

18 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

They shouldn't have stopped m aking them

by NJCOP from New Jersey | January 23, 2014

I loved mine. If you don't know they have a 5 star all around crash rating. That mattered. My wife and daughter were in an a snow storm accident and hit a concrete median. the car was totalled :( but they walked away without a scratch. Before that the car was utterly dependable with the exception of a fuel pump issue. Would I recommend this car? Yes. God and the Ford motor company kept my family safe.

2005 Grand Marquis

by Notthemama from Kalamazoo, MI | October 1, 2013

My 2005 is my second Grand Marquis. Needed a bigger car to haul around the parents, and now its just too comfortable to change. Great ride for long distance (the kids call it the snooze mobile since its so comfortable). My first was a 1996, gave it to the daughter, took it back for the hubbie,finally gave it up because of transmission issues with 265,000 miles on it! If they still made these, I'd get another one the next time I make a change. Only negative I have is the clear coat finish is peeling, looks like a bad sunburn! I can live with bad cosmetics. Love this car!

They should have

by Southern from Ft Myers, Florida | May 29, 2012

continued to make these cars. Sure it could have used a redesign. But the basic car is Big. Strong. Quiet. Comfortable. Too big for around town IMO, but out on the highway it is magnificent. If you think you are comfy in your Accord or Camry or Sonata...............You ain't seen nothin'! Of course it is big. And Heavy. And uses a V8. But still, on regular gas, getting 24 MPG at 75 MPH ain't bad! I bought this one used about 3 m0onths ago Only 15,400 miles. For $12K. Like new. Will probably last longer than I do.

good reliable cars

by dick from mcconnelsville, ohio | April 2, 2012

my last 54 years have been a ford , then 9 mercury's this year I purchased a 2012 ford fusion, sport

Cqar to drive smoothly and without problem

by Secure car buyer from Cape Coral, FL | November 21, 2011

I am an Oldsmobile fanatic: Aurora V-8 was my last but since it is not available anymore, the Grand Marquis LS is the closest to the Olds for comfort and security.

Most comfortable well equiped car we've owned

by luxury car appreciation from Mesa, AZ | November 14, 2011

Extremely attractive car with tan cloth hardtop. maintained by the book, in excellent condition. Looks like new inside and out. Battery, tires and brakes all 80% left. Priced to sell. Must see to appreciate!!

Reliable and comfortable

by Former small car owner from Washington DC | September 26, 2011

My wife loves this car for its comfortable ride. I like the acceleration the V8 gives me when pulling out of my neighborhood each morning in front of traffic.

This is the best car I have ever owned!

by Steve L from Sarasota, FL | June 10, 2011

A fantastic car! Smooth ride, comfortable, quick, and ice cold A/C! It's an all around great car. Buy it!

A Hidden Jewel

by Frankenstien from Buckley WA | February 26, 2011

Lot of choices in cars these days, So unless your in need of a 4 cyl car that drives you to an early grave, this is an excellent choice of Transportation. I commute close to a hundred miles a day, after a while the small cars start to wear you out. This one gets me home and to work feeling as though I've had a chance to relax a little before the next adventure begins. This is a Simple Comfortable car, no satellite navigation, USB, computer control, features that often turn out to be a bigger PIA than they are worth... just a simple get in sit down start it up and go car. You'll find plenty of room for you your Better half and a load of kids ... 2 legged and 4 legged. There is enough room in the trunk to bring the mother in law too. If you do your own Maintenance you'll find most every thing easily accessible, and affordable. This car is a mere 6 inches wider than a Toyota Corolla yet feels much larger. The fuel economy that I have been experiencing is equal to the Toyota I owned previously, steady at 25.7 MPG, With lower cost on Maintenance, and driver wear. So would I do it again... yes.

One of the finest cars

by Big car lover from hammond, ind | October 29, 2010

So far this is a fantastic car. Mileage of 17/25 and a Lincoln ride. Napleton lincoln in Blue Island, Ill. treated me great. Mike , a new salesman was equally great. Wonderful follow-up.

Featured Services for this Mercury Grand Marquis