2007 Mercury Grand Marquis

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Awesome vehicle !!

by 3 Time Grand Marquis owner from Baton Rouge, LA | April 4, 2014

I am on the road approximately 80,000 mile per year. This is by far the best car I have ever used for my job. I bought all 3 Grand Marquis used ... between 10K and 30K miles. Great ride, great reliability.

smooth sailings

by Alex from texas | February 25, 2014

I have a 07 GM and its a great value very reliable and fun to drive. Good for going on long trips where comfort and reliability is key.

Best car for the money bar none

by Grand Marquis Owner from Olney, IL | October 6, 2011

This is my second MGM, the first one was a 2003 which I put on 235,000 trouble free miles. I found my 2007 last saturday 10-01-2011, I have no fears that this car will give me just as many trouble free miles as the first one. It is a great car, sits 6, body on frame, easy to work should the need arise, the RWD makes the car a better balance car which also helps to improve tire wear. It will have less rattles as time goes by because of the body on frame. Can't say enough good things about this car, I am sorry that the Mercury Grand Marquis is no more. It has been an American icon for years.

blue oval proud

by galaxie man from kansas city | April 12, 2011

I have owned about 40 cars to date. about 18 were ford products. This marquis has to be the best combo of class, engineering and price that has been built. absolutely the best!!!!

Excellent Value

by Young - Old guy - 50 years from Wisconsin | May 7, 2008

My 93 Grand Marquis has 185,000 miles on it so it was time to trade up. Wanted to get something nicer / sportier. Drove the Lexus, Mecedes, and BMW. Ended up with another GM with 9,000 miles. Paid $13,500 with my 93 GM. Take the $25,000 you did not have to shell out and invest, take a trip, enjoy life with it. Gas mileage is 22.5 with 50% highway / city driving. Engine turns 1500 RPM at 68mph. The caddy commercial says it all. Why get boxed into a small car that is constantly shifting up or down. Totally Happy!

Inexpensive to own.

by Mike- I have owned over 30 different cars. from Webster, MN | April 8, 2008

We bought the car with 28000 miles and now have 135000 miles in it and it is running strong. The total cost per mile is 13 cents which includes gasoline, initial cost, replacement parts, maintenance, tires, oil, filters, and brakes. We often have 6 people in the car too.

I Was Pleasantly Surprised

by Weekend Hacker from The Ozarks | March 25, 2008

I have to admit that when I inherited my father's Marquis I wasn't expecting the car I got. I was quite impressed with the performance from the small V8 in such a large car. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles but where else can you load six adults and their luggage and ride comfortably! Styling isn't this car's claim to fame. But for those who still remember the day of 8 cylinders and rear wheel drive, this is your car!

excellent value

by middle aged farmer from western Canada | February 12, 2008

purchased this vhicle with less than 12000 miles. It's an LS Ultimate with heated leather and the moon roof options. Way less money than the comparable Buick. It is so quiet and the mileage is better than expected. I live in Canada so I love the great heater and heated mirrors.

The ultimate value, fun, safety and comfort

by Gearhead from Florida | November 3, 2007

Thankfully, these big, quiet American cars are still around, and even better each year since my 1957 Monterey. I ve owned Porsches, Cadillacs and MB's. Alternatively, an orange crate with wheels and a small engine on steroids that costs three times as much might save a few hundred dollars a year on gas. This would certainly be more than offset by any repairs, insurance premiums or medical costs from an accident. Mercury-Please keep up the good work !!!

This is my second Grand Marquis

by Gopak from Pittsburgh, PA | March 23, 2007

My first Marquis was a 1997 and I got ten trouble-free years. I picked up my 2007 Marquis on March 1, 2007 and currently have 600 miles on it. It is smooth and quiet running and a pleasure to drive. On the Interstate roads I just sit back and relax with room to spare inside and in the trunk. I can't wait to start driving my Florida trips twice a year. My friends can have their unibody boxy cars, but give me a full frame rear wheel car any day they are perfect road cars.

Featured Services for this Mercury Grand Marquis