2008 Mercury Grand Marquis

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great service

by jaminjay from autonation ford miami | September 23, 2013

good and great., good customer services. great dealerspis. servece departmant is great. oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxooxoox

Excellent choice for us

by Larisa from ST. George, Utah | May 17, 2011

Began looking for a new or newer car. Was totally turned off by the new car dealers. Will never go back to any of them. Found a lot of nice small cars but all with huge price. Found this 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis for sale by owner and bought it for about 50 % of the cost of a small car. We love it. Very comfortable and gets excellent gas mileage. About 22 / 23 in town driving on first 3 tanks. Not for everyone as it is a pretty big car but I am a small lady and I love it.

I have had 3 Grand marquis

by JT from Central Fl | February 21, 2011

I had 3 My second one I had a Head on Collision, If it were not for the Grand Marquis I wouldn't be here to write this! The one I have now is Awesome a special edition with a special compartment in the center between the seats. and Sun Glass compartment above with dome light switches above. It's the same as the Town Car, Same wheel base etc, but half the price...I'm getting ready to buy another now!

Beswt car ever owned for the price

by Tomac from St. George Utah | December 22, 2010

My 3rd used Grand Marquis and I am looking for another one now. Big, comfy, excellent gas mileage, great on the open road, big trunk, very very comfortable to drive, very low maintenance over the years on all of them. I will definitely buy a 2008, 2009 or 2010. Too bad they are being fazed out.

Third Merc GM LS

by jeth98 from Atlanta, GA | November 13, 2010

Good car. Vanity mirror covers have flimsy hindges and break under normal use. Causes vanity light to remain on. (Poorly designed)

ford tarus

by schooge from wichita, ks now prairievillage, ks. | March 25, 2010

best car I ever owned----2nd best was a 1941 chev clubcoup custom 3rd was a 1983 ford crown vic---worse care 1935 chev master. could'nt keep the front shocks full of oil, always looked like i was trying to dig a hole

alomst grand marquis

by convertible from | September 19, 2009

The Grand Marquis was pretty nice. But it had a few bugs like not stylish on the inside and outside. But its OK I like it and its cheap. So a...... Buy it.

AMERICA'S BEST KEPT SECRET

by MERCURY MAN from NY LI | July 8, 2008

THE MERCURY GR MARQUIS IS SO RELIABLE THAT I HAVE OWNED ONLY 2 THE FIRST ONE I HAS 250 K ON BEFORE I GAVE IT TO MY NEIGHBOR WHO ADDED ANOTHER 75K,DRIVES LIKE A LINCOLN TOWNCAR FOR A QUARTER OF THE PRICE,THE LOOKS DONT JUMP OUT AND GRAB YOU,VERY CONSERVATIVE AND WHAT A PRICE,I BOUGHT MY 1ST ONE 15 YEARS AGO,WHEN I BOUFHT MY SECOND 10 YEARS LATER WAS THE SAME PRICE,ASK ANYONE WHO OWNS YOU CAN NOT BEAT THIS CAR!!!

A good mid-luxury sedan

by Luxury king from Santa Monica, CA | June 16, 2007

WHAT I LIKE: Styling, seating, handling WHAT I DISLIKE: Weak V8 engine, looks smaller than its competitors, no special features. OVERALL: I would recommend this car to a business goer.

Featured Services for this Mercury Grand Marquis