2011 Mercury Grand Marquis

16 city / 24 hwy

Overall

Excellent Car

by John P from Yonkers, NY | August 20, 2014

Nothing beats the reliability, and the comfort. The V8 and the rear wheel drive is a rare asset to have these days. The MPG's aren't terrible. I'd recommend this car or a Town Car or a Crown Victoria (they share the same platform) to anyone.

Grand Marquis,the best car I have EVER, owned!!

by Dianie from San Antonio Texas | August 5, 2014

I am extremely saddened to know that the Grand Marquis will no longer be available. My Grand Marquis is a 2005 with only 38000 miles. It has been a very reliable car and drives so very smoothly. I get 182 miles on a full tank. I have kept it very well serviced, not ever had an accident with it and I do hope to keep it until it "dies", knowing that I will not ever be able to have another one just like it, so I plan to REALLY, take as much care of it as I have in the past. I imagine that If I was to sell this car with such low milage, someone would REALLY get a good deal, performance wise.........

Driving my 3rd Grand Marquis

by Trucker's wife from Texas | August 4, 2012

In college I had a 1989 Grand Marquis that was still running really well with over 150,000 miles on it when it was traded in for a 1992. My 1992 had well over that mileage when it was traded in for my 1997, and now my 1997 has around 187,000. I would say these vehicles are not only great comfortwise, but they have long lives, in my experience, as long as you keep your general maintenance up--like you would with any car.

A classic

by Gumbypoole from Winston-Salem, NC | June 12, 2012

Love these cars. Buying my third tomorrow. They are fantastic, comfortable rides. On the highway (pushing it - 75-80) they get 26 - 28 MPG. I hate that Ford has done away with them. If I could afford it I would buy another and garage it for down the road.

least relable car

by jpp from | May 19, 2012

poor fuel economy ancient interior fair exterior poor reliability big trunk value should be lower ok

Featured Services for this Mercury Grand Marquis