2006 Mercury Mariner Hybrid

33 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Love it

by KC from Long Beach | April 23, 2012

I got the car like a few months back. I am second owner for it.I bought it from a private owner. It has 50K on it and looks really new.So far it looks good and easy to get used to it.It has a great interior and It is giving me around 27+ city/25 Highway.The only hitch in this over all great car is the driver's leg area.Its a bit congested.I am an average person and I felt the pain initally becuase of that.But now I got used to driving it and its perfect ..I love it and the way it changes from hybrid to engine and back to hybrid is really awesome.I SOME TIMES like to drive more than 5 miles just on electric drive and its a real fun.especially early in the morning .In all over this car a lot and I am happy with it by all means.

Featured Services for this Mercury Mariner Hybrid