2005 Mercury Mariner

See Photos & Videos

Overall

One of the Best we have Owned

by Mariner Fan from Palm Bay, FL | August 10, 2010

We bout this as a used vehicle w/ minimal milage. Now w/ almost 90,000 miles I can say this has been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned! I have had Hondas and Chevrolets in the past but this is hands down a GREAT SUV. Hopefully when the time comes to replace her there will be a 2010 w/ low miles! Hopefully!

Awesome you'll love it

by sportsgirl04 from | November 23, 2009

Silver with black leather... yes my first car the best car i have ever haddd:] I was so excited the day i walked outside and saw a beautiful Mariner in front of my house with a bow on it. All i know is that if you WILL love yours too.

LOVE MY MARINER

by BlueEyes43 from Clintondale, NY | June 24, 2009

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BLACK MERCURY MARINER!!! IT'S VERY STYLISH, COMFORTABLE, HAS MANY GREAT FEATURES, HANDLES VERY WELL, WAS A GREAT DEAL, AND MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER LOVES IT TOO. I'M SOOO GLAD THAT I BOUGHT IT!!!

Great Car -- Don't know why no one knows!!

by Family Man Engineer from Washington DC | April 25, 2009

I bought a 2005 2WD Mariner for my wife for commuting and hauling Kids and Dogs. Big enough to haul it all, small enough that you can handle a mall parking lot. Very reliable and fun to drive. Bought 2008 4WD when my old car died. (My wife got the new car, I took hers!) AWD runs great in snow and on the beach. Hard to beat for the money.

Oh yeah

by powersthatb from Hartford, WI | May 1, 2007

I just bought a 2005 Mariner Premier 2 weeks ago and im and just loving it. Excellent rating for consumer reports. Good Value for the money I got a super deal on it. Can't wait to take it up north.

This car is fantastic

by Mariner Fan from Chicago, IL | May 18, 2006

I upgraded to the Mariner because I was tired of not being able to see the road in my sports car, the Mariner is like driving around in a sun room. It is very comfortable for long distance driving, and gas mileage is great for this class of vehicle. Go for the extra options, they are cheap and worth it. This SUV is much cooler and more quality than the Escape.

Featured Services for this Mercury Mariner