1991 Mercury Topaz

Information Coming Soon

Overall

1991 topaz we need cars like this again

by gotta have a mercury from canada | March 25, 2009

i bought it right off the car hauler ,i saw the picture of my topaz on the front page of the 1991 brochure at the local mercury dealership . the owner searched for it and got it for me . i owned this car for 11 years it never let me down , i would still have it except that some idiot went through a red light and nearly killed my wife& i my topaz saved our lives that evening , it took 1hr 40 min to get us out and my topaz was totaled so were two other vehicles , too many people knock the tempo / topaz models , but why did ford sell so many , i'll tell you why because they were a well built automobile , and we need more vehicles of this caliber on the roads today.

Featured Services for this Mercury Topaz