1992 Mercury Topaz

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Okay car

by Jordan from Denver, Co | September 25, 2012

Well I have to admit I bought this car as a little commuter car as a college student. I have to tell you it will always start. But after starting... it sounds a bit strange. It is also 20 years old. I think just based on reliability its a good car. It will require some constant tune-up. I change my spark plugs along with the oil and the oil filter. I think its an okay car for what it is. I have the four cylinder model and i wish it would have had 4 speeds to help take on some hills but its okay.

Featured Services for this Mercury Topaz